Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    letmetellu Posts: 3,151, Reputation: 317
    Ultra Member

Jul 24, 2007, 08:44 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Rizi
    He went inside me all the way maybe two or three times but that was it we did not have sex, it was terribly painful but i did not bleed apparently, so now what am I a virgin or not how would i know exactly, because he said he did not feel anything.
    I would like to here from the male partner in this situation. I will bet you a dollar that he damn well believes that he had sex. And since she said he went all the way into her two or three times and then stopped makes me wonder if he could be a premature ejaculator. And I also hope he used a condom.
    LearningAsIGo Posts: 2,653, Reputation: 350
    Survivor

Jul 25, 2007, 06:27 AM
    Someone who doesn't know this kind of stuff shouldn't be having sex.
    flcn_69 Posts: 3, Reputation: -1

Jul 26, 2007, 11:26 AM
    Your not a virgin by normal standards anymore. But that doesn't mean anything your not a slut you don't have to do it again if you don't want or am not sure and if he says. It only gets better he's right but if you felt bad after he pulled out that won't get better trust me I am a 19 year old guy and I had sex at 12 with a 19 year old girl ( my youth pastors daughter) and it doesn't get better, after a while that is how people have meaningless sex it is so pointless they feel no happy or sad just same old same old.
    BrighterNites Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jul 27, 2007, 09:26 AM
    Penetration is what constitutes loss of virginity.

Technically speaking, you're no longer a virgin. Sorry to hear you're first time didn't live up to your expectations.
    snotbubble Posts: 70, Reputation: 3

Sep 15, 2007, 10:46 PM
    Yeah he took your virginity. Sucks when it happens like that doesn't it?
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Sep 15, 2007, 11:36 PM
    For anyone responding to the original post and expending time and energy on it, you might want to consider that the original poster, Rizi, only posted once and has not so much as logged back onto this site since
    Last Activity: Jul 4, 2007 06:07 AM
    It's not that further answering the post isn't valuable for knowledge and discourse, it's just that it more-than-likely will have no meaning for the original poster unless she returns.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Is she still virgin? [ 10 Answers ]

How could a girl make sure she is still virgin without going to see a doctor? Could a girl know for herself? Are there any clear signs?

Virgin or not? [ 17 Answers ]

Hi pals Please tell me if we mastrubate once or many times do we lose our virginity? Or we lose our virginity only when we have sex with opposite partner?

Virgin and Not [ 14 Answers ]

Hi to all I just wish to share my problem.. I'm 18 and a virgin my boyfriend isn't a virgin.. I can't understand why its bothering me so much.. I feel he did everything with someone else already. I even though of asking if he as always used a condom but I think it might not be that suitable to...

I'm virgin too. [ 20 Answers ]

Hello evrbdy.Im 20 and virgin ,I hate this fact.probably the problem is that smtimes Im shy with girls .to kick away my shyness I've started to smoke hashish,do you think it will help me.if you have any better idea help me

View more questions Search