Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Sep 3, 2007, 09:59 AM
    Nyuck, nyuck nyuck!!
    swirlgirl Posts: 74, Reputation: 14

Sep 13, 2007, 05:13 AM
    Yes, "Last Comic Standing" love to watch... yes, laughter has been proven to be good for your health... fun to laugh at ourselves too... :)
    benn11 Posts: 1,036, Reputation: 43
    Ultra Member

Sep 13, 2007, 05:40 AM
    I like Last comic standing 2, Dat Phan!!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Lets put all our non dirty jokes (blonde jokes recommended) here [ 17 Answers ]

I will start What do you call a blonde with two brain cells? Pregnant Why did the blonde stare at a can of frozen orange juice for 2 hours? Because it said concentrate! What do you do if a Blond throws a grenade at you? Pull the pin out and throw it back!

Laughing Gas [ 10 Answers ]

Is laughing gas (nitros oxide or something like that) harmful? I have a friend who's dad is a dentist and has an office next to her house. She and some of my friends have gone down there and used the laughing gas to kind of get high like with drugs but not as bad. They say it just makes them...

Canadian Jokes [ 5 Answers ]

After the North American Beer Festival, all the brewery Presidents decided to go out for a beer. The guy from Corona sits down and says, "Hey Senor, I would like the world's best beer, a Corona." The bartender dusts off a Bottle from the shelf and gives it to him. ...

Laughing as I orgasm [ 2 Answers ]

My boyfriend as often laughed at the many times he can give me an orgasm within one time of making love he's even tried to count at one point but after the fifth one he lost count. He's just gotten a divorce four months ago and we're moving her things out the apt (she took off to cali leaving their...

View more questions Search