Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    whatsup Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 9, 2007, 10:22 PM
    No orgasm,what's wrong!
    I'm 21 yrs old,and have not yet,experienced an orgasm.I feel I have the problem,and don't know who to go and see,or ask.im very experienced and have had quite a few partners since the age of 14.I've experimented with all my partners and nothing seems to work.I never feel that orgasm pleasure like everyone says that your supposed to when you have an orgasm.I get very wet sometimes,but still no orgasm.whats happening,and what's wrong with me?
    daisymactx Posts: 46, Reputation: 7

Sep 10, 2007, 08:52 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by whatsup
    i,m 21 yrs old,and have not yet,experienced an orgasm.i feel i have the problem,and don't know who to go and see,or ask.im very experienced and have had quite a few partners since the age of 14.i've experimented with all my partners and nothing seems to work.i never feel that orgasm pleasure like every1 says that your supposed to when you have an orgasm.i get very wet sometimes,but still no orgasm.whats happening,and whats wrong with me?
    In my opinion women need an emotional connection that is safe and secure, in order to be able to orgasm. I have been married 31 years, and was "experienced" before I got married, but never had an orgasm until I met the right man, that I could love totally and he loved me the same way. It is more a state of mind than an experiment. It's not you - it's a lack of true intimacy between you and your partner. Relax and find someone who you know you have a future with.
    stalyx_808 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 10, 2007, 09:10 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by whatsup
    i,m 21 yrs old,and have not yet,experienced an orgasm.i feel i have the problem,and don't know who to go and see,or ask.im very experienced and have had quite a few partners since the age of 14.i've experimented with all my partners and nothing seems to work.i never feel that orgasm pleasure like every1 says that your supposed to when you have an orgasm.i get very wet sometimes,but still no orgasm.whats happening,and whats wrong with me?
    There's nothing wrong with you. You just haven't found the right way to stimulate your "senses" enough to experience that great big O. it helps to either, "do it yourself" and masturbate for a while to see what gets you off.. or have a very patient partner who is willing to help you try this.. also, sometimes fantasies work!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What's wrong with me? [ 9 Answers ]

I am only 18 and a female... Over the years I have had many problems... I have accumulated sits, bad acne, and more recent rapid weight gain. I eat very little. I drink allot of liquid. I feel hungry all the time like my stomach gets upset because it is hungry, all I got to do is take a bit of...

What's wrong [ 2 Answers ]

Okay I am 17 and I have never had sex but there are times were I don't have a peirod for like 2 to 3 months... can anyone tell me why this is... :confused:

What's wrong with me [ 6 Answers ]

Hi I really don't know what's wrong with me. I had a two day period this week after being 2and half weeks late. With every pregnancy symptom possible but 6 negative pregnancy tests and blood test. Iam normally regular and even after period I still have sore boobs, headache, back ache, sore calfs,...

I can get an erection but I can never orgasm. What's wrong? [ 12 Answers ]

I'm 21 and I've been going out with a girl for a few months now. We have sex now and again when the time is right but I have a severe problem orgasming... I don't. I've never come for her, not even for me! I can keep an erection for as long as I want and just never get all the way, not even...

View more questions Search