Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    malikarao Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 19, 2007, 01:10 AM
    In love with a married man
    Ever since I've been divorced I haven't opened up and let my heart go. I did this time and I've known he's married. I love him. It hurts. Is this right?
    rkim291968 Posts: 261, Reputation: 34

Aug 19, 2007, 01:33 AM
    No, it is not right and you know it.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Aug 19, 2007, 04:09 AM
    I agree with the answer above. It's not right or correct or any other thing that you would want to call it. When two people have made sacred vows to each other, no one should interfere.

If having a relationship with someone is the thing after which you seek, then please go those places where you will find people who are single or divorced looking for the same kind of healthy relationship with others who are not already married.

It takes a long time to really love someone in the deep, lasting sense.
    sully123 Posts: 567, Reputation: 148

Aug 19, 2007, 04:50 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by malikarao
    Ever since I've been divorced I haven't opened up and let my heart go. I did this time and I've known he's married. I love him. It hurts. Is this right?
    Your actually wasting your time with a married man. I myself could never date a married man, because I know if he did that to his wife he would do the same to me. I could never trust someone like that and they never usually leave their wife, they want their cake and eat it too.. YOu deserve better! It sounds like you have been hurt by a bad divorce, am I wrong too?
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Aug 19, 2007, 04:28 PM
    Trying to feel better with a married man, to stroke your hurts is a dead end street, and you will be more miserable later. This is an awful choice, but, you know that already so change it.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 19, 2007, 05:00 PM
    No it will never work, you will just end up with a dozen heart aches and most likely ruin another family. You will be the spare time, his wifew will get the good time, the holidays you will be the hurry I have to go home time.

After he divorces and is single, then you date him, just tell him to call you after he has moved out, you will hear a dozen excuses.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

In love with a married man [ 41 Answers ]

I met this man over twenty years ago and I was already married. He and I worked together during this time and he fell in love with me. I believe I felt the same way, but I was committed to my marriage. He eventually got married, but we never stopped talking and eventually we told each other how...

I'm in Love with an Married man.. Help! [ 21 Answers ]

I am 19 yeas old and I am in love with a married man.. He is 20 and he has been with his wife for almost 5 year but had been married for 1 year.. He don’t live with his wife, she lives in Panama and he lives here in Canada.. He was going to go back to Panama this year but now he don't want to go...

In love with a married man and I am married too. [ 21 Answers ]

I have being married for 11 yrs. And going with a married man for 9 yrs. What do I do? He tells me he love me but, yet keeps important information from me that I needs to know. He puts other people in our relationship, and that's has caused a problem for us. I know that is not right to be with him...

In love with a married man [ 14 Answers ]

It is going on a year now that I have been messing with a married man. Let me start by saying this is not something I am proud of and feel very bad. I am a very level headed person and although this does not support what I am about to say I hold a lot of respect for myself. This man is amazing and...

I think I'm in love with a married man [ 6 Answers ]

Ok. This is my situation, I've known this guy for 16 years now, we are very much attracted to one another, always have been, event to this day. He tried to get with me three times in the past. He is now in relationship with the same woman for 16 years, married for 12 years, 5 sons later, but not...

View more questions Search