Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Greenfire Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Aug 13, 2007, 01:45 PM
    Commercial Hourly Rates
    Hi, I am trying to find out the current hourly rate to clean a bank in SW Florida? It will take from 3-4 hours for 2 people 5 days per week, what would be a competitive rate? I already tried calling other companies, no one will give a straight answer.
    Please Help!
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Aug 16, 2007, 02:15 AM
    I don't think that it is a very good reflection on the companies that you have called if they can't give you a straight answer. But, I also don't know what and how you have asked them.

Around where I live, the rates for professional cleaners might be $11.00 to $15.00 per hour. I am sure that it is more where you live since it is on the East coast.

The best answer that I can give to you right now, is to charge about $8.00 to $10.00 more per hour than the prices that I have given you for around where I live.

Maybe someone will come along with a better answer. We don't know.
    Expert in the field Posts: 3, Reputation: 3

Aug 16, 2007, 02:26 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Greenfire
    Hi, I am trying to find out the current hourly rate to clean a bank in SW Florida? It will take from 3-4 hours for 2 people 5 days per week, what would be a competitive rate? I already tried calling other companies, noone will give a straight answer.
    Please Help!
    Fiqure out how long it will take you to complete the job. Then charge accordingly. Don't expect other companies to help you out cause you are their compitition now. If they are larger companies then they would have some overhead costs like a secretary, building costs, utilities, etc. You can only try and go from there. The other thing is, do they want you to sign a contract? Then you are locked in for that rate for awhile. It will either make or break you. Good luck
    HBF Posts: 86, Reputation: 4

Aug 16, 2007, 06:55 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Greenfire
    Hi, I am trying to find out the current hourly rate to clean a bank in SW Florida? It will take from 3-4 hours for 2 people 5 days per week, what would be a competitive rate? I already tried calling other companies, noone will give a straight answer.
    Please Help!
    Average hourly rates are from $25-$40 for licensed, insured cleaners.

Stacy
    Start Your Own Small Business With Professional Business Forms And Support - Home

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Payless Shoe Commercial [ 3 Answers ]

Does anyone know who sings the song on the current Payless Shoe Commercial with all the girls in it?

Commercial quote [ 3 Answers ]

Hello everyone, I am new to the cleaning business and I will be doing business in the Atlanta, GA area. I need help with a quote that I must turn in this week. It is a new facility, 21,000 sq. ft. and they want me to have someone onsite 5 days a week for at least 8 hours per day. I don't know how...

Yields, exchange rates and interest rates [ 1 Answers ]

When interest rates falls, then bond prices rise and yields fall. However, when the exchange rate falls, investors demand less bonds, price of bond falls and yields rise. So what happens in an environment of falling interest rates and depreciating exchange rate- the 2 are opposing consequences-...

Commercial Rental Property Deposits [ 1 Answers ]

If Your Commercial Property Deposit Is Not Refunded Within 30 Days Of Vacating The Premises What Is The Amount You Can Sue The Landlord For In Court? For Residential It Is Treble The Deposit What Is It For Commercial In Colorado?

View more questions Search