Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    miss_a Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

Aug 8, 2007, 04:28 AM
    Would you ask her back?
    If you broke up with someone and that person had a really hard time getting over you but she started to slowly get over you, would you think of asking her back if you really love her?

If you ask and she says no, she would have to have a hard time getting over you all over again. But then if she says yes, you will be very happy.

So if you really loved her, would you ask?
    Capuchin Posts: 5,255, Reputation: 656
    Uber Member

Aug 8, 2007, 04:33 AM
    Why would you break up with them if you really loved them? Am I missing something?
    MissingHim2Much Posts: 252, Reputation: 37

Aug 8, 2007, 05:38 AM
    This is what I'm wondering, that maybe they think you've moved on and they love you enough to leave you alone to heal. When what you really want is them to come back to you
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Aug 8, 2007, 06:14 AM
    No, because if you love some one you don't break up, what sense does that make? Going back after you dump someone is selfish and self serving, and doesn't show you love them. Just the opposite in fact.
    Radhak Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 9, 2007, 06:01 AM
    I think you have to ask back. People can do mistakes.. and god gives u time to correct it also and that time is too less... so if u think u really want her u can get her back.. love can heal evrything, not time...
    SAB123 Posts: 685, Reputation: 94

Aug 9, 2007, 06:16 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by miss_a
    If you broke up with someone and that person had a really hard time getting over you but she started to slowly get over you, would you think of asking her back if you really love her?
    Yes I would, But when you love someone why would you break up with them in the first place?
    If you ask and she says no, she would have to have a hard time getting over you all over again. But then if she says yes, you will be very happy.
    Well if she says no I would think she is getting over you and I would feel like a total idiot for asking her back then I would probably regret ever breaking up with her.
    So if you really loved her, would you ask?
    After thinking about why I broke up with her in the first place then resolving the problem why with her, Then yes I would beg for her back.

Aug 9, 2007, 07:24 AM
    Thanks for all the answers. I wrote this from the perspective of my ex, and I don't know if I should hint that I do want him back.
    Jiser Posts: 1,266, Reputation: 281
    Ultra Member

Aug 9, 2007, 07:38 AM
    How long have you been broken up and why did you break up? Sometimes we have to admit we made a mistake. Instead of hinting - Its simple to just say, "I made a mistake!" If you want to make it work and you were the dumper, your probably going to have to put some work in!
    s_cianci Posts: 5,472, Reputation: 760
    Uber Member

Aug 9, 2007, 10:40 AM
    If I really loved her, I would have never broken up with her in the first place.

Aug 9, 2007, 12:21 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by s_cianci
    If I really loved her, I would have never broken up with her in the first place.
    I think that you can really love someone but in the heat of a argument have a temporary lapse of reason and breakup with themj
    SAB123 Posts: 685, Reputation: 94

Aug 9, 2007, 12:31 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by MissingHim2Much
    I think that you can really love someone but in the heat of a argument have a temporary lapse of reason and breakup with themj
    Yes, My ex has done this also several times.
    Ash123 Posts: 1,793, Reputation: 305
    Ultra Member

Aug 9, 2007, 12:31 PM
    The odds r you're just jealous...

Wait another month... then, see if you still want to.
    If so, take a shot and see.
    Jiser Posts: 1,266, Reputation: 281
    Ultra Member

Aug 9, 2007, 02:36 PM
    In my case I would like to dream of my ex coming back but as she was the dumper she would need to make the effort to start the whole process of. As the dumpee you can only make your feeligns known before you have to surrender and get your off the ground and move on and forget the past. Or your never be healthy.

Aug 9, 2007, 11:17 PM
    He broke up with me about a month and a half ago. I've been giving him the impression that I don't need him and that I'm very angry for him breaking up with me, whereas he's been apologetic.

He was the one who did the breaking up, so I don't think I should be asking him back. How do I hint that I do want him back, but still put the pressure on him to ask me back?

Aug 9, 2007, 11:44 PM
    He was the one who did the breaking up, so I don't think I should be asking him back. How do I hint that I do want him back, but still put the pressure on him to ask me back?[/QUOTE]

I'm trying total no contact... but I'm not at all sure if its going to work. Besides I just found out he's talking to this girl that's totally out of his comfort zone.. She's a slut with several different children by several different men so now I don't even think I want him back.
    origins13 Posts: 68, Reputation: 8

Aug 10, 2007, 05:36 PM
    He broke up with me about a month and a half ago. I've been giving him the impression that I don't need him and that I'm very angry for him breaking up with me, whereas he's been apologetic.

He was the one who did the breaking up, so I don't think I should be asking him back. How do I hint that I do want him back, but still put the pressure on him to ask me back?
    I was in similar situation months ago. My ex of 5 years broke up with me end of last year and soon started seeing another girl. I was heart-broken and devastated. In the beginning I kept contact with him, with the hope that very soon he'll ask to get back together. Unfortunately, it only made things worst and one day I changed my mobile number so he couldn't reach me.

If your ex loves you, he'll not break up with you. If he still loves you, you'll try all means to get you back. You deserve a guy who cares about your feelings and not to let you go through this. I'd say drop him and move on. You'd be surprised how things turn out. Take care!
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Aug 10, 2007, 09:55 PM

Coming back is his choice and nothing you can do will change that. Do you really want some one you have to pressure to be with you? That is not a healthy relationship. Move on and find your happiness without him and someone who cares will want to share it with you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Low cold water pressure in 2 showers... Not back to back config however [ 8 Answers ]

My home is 16 years old, I've had it for 5 years. I am on a pump - with 70LBS high cutoff and 55lbs Low turn on. All copper - I have 2 Delta 1600 shower faucets - one tub spicket with shower diverter - one shower only. The tub/shower combo has allways had only a trickle of cold water and...

2 periods back to back with large blood clots! [ 6 Answers ]

I have just stared yet another period after just ending one 5 days ago. I had major pain with the last one, I have never had that kind of pain before. Now with this period I just found an extremely large blood clot. Although it looked more like tissue then an actual bllod clot. What could this be...

Plumbing back to back shower valves [ 5 Answers ]

I am plumbing 2 showers that share a wall (back to back). In order to get the hot and cold supplies to the proper side of each valve requires lots of twists and turns. I was advised by someone to just use ½” male threaded connectors on the supply lines (sweat fit to copper) and then simply use...

Interlocking plate back to back feed [ 2 Answers ]

If I use a interlocking plate to backfeed my main(homelite 200amp)from my generator... from my garage... can I use the braker that is feeding the garage if I put it in the proper place to accommodate the interlocking plate? It's a 220 30 amp braker... so part of the question is... will the...

View more questions Search