Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jessica1 Posts: 53, Reputation: 1

Jul 6, 2007, 11:14 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by gold3509
    no i think the oil plays a big part in the result.. it just that my result was taking forever to happen... i use the lotion mainly though
    Thanks I will continue with cream in the jar. So you using the lotion mixed with the oil
    gold3509 Posts: 202, Reputation: 4

Jul 6, 2007, 02:00 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jessica1
    thanks i will continue with cream in the jar. so you using the lotion mixed with the oil

I do that off and on... the lotion will work without the oil... when I use the oil I use it with the cream in the jar..

I get my bio-claire from a company out in New jersey

Here's the link

Bio Clair Non Hydroquinon Lotion(BIO-L1)

Since I live in New York I get my bio-claire in the mail with in a day or so pretty quick

Jul 7, 2007, 01:01 PM
    i do that off and on... the lotion will work without the oil... when i use the oil i use it with the cream in the jar..

i get my bio-claire from a company out in New jersey

here's the link

Bio Clair Non Hydroquinon Lotion(BIO-L1)

since i live in New York i get my bio-claire in the mail with in a day or so pretty quick
    Thank you so much

Jul 7, 2007, 02:56 PM
    thank you so much
    Your welcome! :)

Jul 7, 2007, 04:46 PM
    your welcome! :)
    Have been using bio claire only a few days I haven't seen any lightening. I know its early days I hope I achieve results like you quickly.
    Will keep you posted on delivery

Jul 7, 2007, 08:06 PM
    have been using bio claire only a few days i havent seen any lightening. i know its early days i hope i acheive results like you quickly.
    will keep you posted on delivery

Just remember it took a long time for me to start seeing result. I think it took me about 2 month to finally start seeing a change in my skin color.. but for some others they saw result sooner so hopefully you are one of the lucky ones to notice result quick...

Jul 8, 2007, 07:12 AM
    just remember it took a long time for me to start seeing result. i think it took me about 2 month to finally start seeing a change in my skin color.. but for some others they saw result sooner so hopefully you are one of the lucky ones to notice result quick...
    OK then :)
    andcey Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 8, 2007, 09:44 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by zagadai
    huh? anyone ever heard of real skin whitening pills that work.
    i mean am kind of new in the skin whitening issue though have been in it all, all the products u guyz were talking about seemed to me to take ages and the results seemed to be temporaliy from what u guyz were saying about the products u used.
    Has anyone ever heard of anykind of skin whitening or litening even bleaching pills on market.
    or any kind of pills that real work ,i mean REAL work an were made specifically for skin lightening ,bleaching watever not things like diet or crap like that.
    i mean have done lots of researchs but they have been fruitless.
    anyone ready to help me out .
    thanks , :p
    hi there!

you should try metathione which is about Php38.25 per capsule... it is really effective... take it from me I have been using it for only about 1 and a half month and I can see very obvious results... my skin gets fairer than what it was before... I buy it from watson's drugstore and guess what... you can buy tingi2x if you are in a budget constraint... try it poh... im a male but it did work for me... I also observe an improvement in my physique... I have become "macho" since I tried using it...

Jul 11, 2007, 11:15 AM
    just remember it took a long time for me to start seeing result. i think it took me about 2 month to finally start seeing a change in my skin color.. but for some others they saw result sooner so hopefully you are one of the lucky ones to notice result quick...
    Hi just want to update you I have been using the bio claire on my face and body for just over a week. My face has brightend and is about 1 shade lighter. I am not sure if it is the bio claire as I was using the fair white cream before. Anyway I am not using them anymore.

My body has not lightend I just noticed that my elbows are very very dry and abit flaky.

I have brought some more bio claire today as mine is nearly running out. Is it me but it doesn't seem to last very long.
    Thanks again gold3509 in encouragng not to get that expensive makari. :)
    bluebonnet Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 12, 2007, 08:47 PM
    Hi tina brown! A friend of mine from phils highly recommended me the lucida ds so I think I'm going to try it.. if you could give randy's number I would really appreciate it.. im from austin Texas and I'm hoping that they have a pick up center here too.. right now I'm using l-glutathione 500mg with vit c and bionflavonoids.. and the l-glutathione lotion.. ive been using it for almost 2 weeks.. I don't see much of a difference yet but I know that it would take a while to see the results.. take care
    Hamid28 Posts: 31, Reputation: 2

Jul 15, 2007, 10:50 AM
    Comment on Glutathione pills... THEY DO WORK, for all of you asking that very immportant question.I´ve been using super-skin-whitening-pills for up to three mounts now and have to say that I´m amazed by the results. Ok listen to this I´m am of mixed raced ( arab / hindi ) my complexion is light to normal brown. However I was kind of darker in my face, so a friend of mine advised me to used Glutathione 1000 mg mixed with Vitamine C with Rosehip. Been taking the pills and not missing one, first my hands started lighting up and than my feet and finnaly my body and face. I´ve gone from a brown tan to an nice glowing , rosie whiter complexion. And yes my dark spots are gone... but be careful is you are a smoker the vitamine C will not be obsorbe by your systeem. When going out in the sun use an good sun block ( mine is from Biotherme ) Also its smart to use a external crème, use an official blend. The best one on the market right now is from Lancaster from the Infinite white line ( this includes a cleanser, day and night crème and is the best xsp for Asian skin. I´m sorry to say that not every one is a canidate for these pills is you are to dark and have thick skin it will not work for you. And PS don´t listen to every one on this board there some very backward people wrighting lots of stupid stuff... anyway good luck and yes a fairer skin tone is very important these days. I should know this working in the fashion branche.. so go a head an update yourself if you can but do it save, damaged to your skin is useally permanent all the reason for you to be very selective with this biggest organ of yours... NT my pills came from Kazumi ( superwhiteningpills.net)... God bless.
    bwalya Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 15, 2007, 11:15 AM
    Really I don't think you should be taking pills. You see they are very dangerous and will affect your body bably. You don't really know what in them... so I suggest stay away from them. Try using bio claire skin lightening body lotion without hydrquinone. At least use something that is sfae in the long term.
    bwalya Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 15, 2007, 11:16 AM
    Really I don't think you should be taking pills. You see they are very dangerous and will affect your body badly. You don't really know what in them... so I suggest stay away from them. Try using bio claire skin lightening body lotion without hydroquinone. At least use something that is safe in the long term.
    Hamid28 Posts: 31, Reputation: 2

Jul 15, 2007, 01:34 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by bwalya
    Really i don't think you should be taking pills. You see they are very dangerous and will affect your body badly. You don't really know what in them............so i suggest stay away from them. Try using bio claire skin lightening body lotion without hydroquinone. atleast use something that is safe in the long term.
    Yes I do know what´s in them... really is there anyone who´s stupid ennough to take pills without knowing the effect. After a lot of background study and consulting with my doctor I then decided to use Glut.pills witch is an natural oxidant and has many healt pro´s ( anti ageing, detoxing lever ) and the use of vitamine C is also very good for ones healt. On the other side the use of lotions and cremes is only temp. after a while they will back fire and can make you even darker or damaged your skin.. this is a medical proven fact. Anyway do your home work first. FYI Glutathione is a master anti oxidant and is formed in the human body there are no negative side effects, after it has detox your inside the only `side effect` is the lightening of your pigment.. that is way it has been used for a very long time by many celebs, it´s only now that the `normal` people can get there hands on this stuff...
    shaday Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Jul 19, 2007, 07:17 AM
    Hey guys its been a while since I've posted. I had stopped using bio claire because everyday I was having headaches and feeling weird an I didn't want to be using anything, in case ithe bio claire was the problem. Anyway I started using a claire liss(big mistake) after a while, I went in the sun and I got so dark, darker than my original color(it has hydroquinone) so I threw it out. I started using bio claire again, oil mixed with cream and lotion. Its been a week since I've been using it again and it lightened me a great deal, you should have seen how dark I got.So I'll be using it from now on, no more experimentign with anything else. I'll update you soon on my progress
    sweetcaroline Posts: 74, Reputation: 5

Jul 20, 2007, 11:47 AM
    I think that a lot of the whitening pills like glutathione, lysine, makari, are just supplements they heard are very good for healthy skin tone, so they exaggerate and say they can make you lighter. Because I tried a lot of them, including very high doze L-Glutathione with Vitamin C and it only added olive and carrot tones to my dark skin. I wondered why and did a search and found out L-Glutathione is also used by bodybuilders and tanning babes that want to darken their skin tone. So glutathione feeds the phaeomelanin process, but does not interfere with melanin. That means if you are white or japanese asian type of fair skin, glutathione helps you look brighter color. But if you are naturally dark skin, glutathione is just doing adding some light color onto the palette, not reducing the dark pigment.

The only pills that I have heard that truly works to bleach your skin is the antibiotic Fowl Pill from Jamaica, and the huge steroid pill from Africa. People from all over the world go to Africa just to buy that pill. They work but shutting down the bodies production of melanin.

I have been considering ingesting small amount of pure benzyl-arbutin to see if it has a lightening effect on the skin, hair, and eyes. I always wanted lighter eyes too, and contact lenses look fake!

Jul 20, 2007, 12:33 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by shaday
    hey guys its been a while since I've posted. I had stopped using bio claire because everyday i was having headaches and feeling weird an i didnt want to be using anything, jus in case ithe bio claire was the problem. Anyways I started using a claire liss(big mistake) after a while, I went in the sun and i got so dark, darker than my original color(it has hydroquinone) so i threw it out. I started using bio claire again, oil mixed with cream and lotion. Its been a week since I've been using it again and it lightened me a great deal, u should have seen how dark I got.So I'll be using it from now on, no more experimentign with anything else. I'll update u soon on my progress
    Yeah long time no see.. I didn't know you mix both cream and lotion with the oil. I been mixin the oil and cream together only... so are you saying you will get a faster result if you mix both cream and lotion with the oil? bio-claire has lighten me a lot.. but took a while to see result... I am think of mixing both cream and lotion with the oil now since you mention it maybe it will lighten the spots on both my hands feet that taking for ever to lighten up

Jul 20, 2007, 03:41 PM
    [The only pills that I have heard that truly works to bleach your skin is the antibiotic Fowl Pill from Jamaica, and the huge steroid pill from Africa. People from all over the world go to Africa just to buy that pill. They work but shutting down the bodies production of melanin.

I have been considering ingesting small amount of pure benzyl-arbutin to see if it has a lightening effect on the skin, hair, and eyes. I always wanted lighter eyes too, and contact lenses look fake![/QUOTE]

Hey girl I heard that too but they have stop selling in jamacia because a lot of te women were using to put weigh on to give them big A$$ which I wanted to haha.

I didn't know you could swallow benzy-arbutin. I have heard of beta carotein.
    I have been using the bip claire my face has lightend no results on my body:(

Keep me posted on your results

Jul 20, 2007, 04:20 PM
    jessica1.. the skin is thinner on the face so result are more quick on face. It going to take about 2 month before you see result on your body... at least that how long it took me before I notice a change..

Jul 22, 2007, 10:49 AM
    jessica1.. the skin is thinner on the face so result are quicker on face. it gonna take about 2 month before you see result on your body... at least that how long it took me before i notice a change..
    Hi gold3509 I know its just so hard. My face has stop lightening now other changes. My elbow was very dry and I thought it would peel like your experience but the dryness and peelng has stopped. I have had no icthing what's going on I bet you it doesn't work for me I always have bad luck

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Skin lightening pills [ 3 Answers ]

I have a very uneven skin tone (by that I mean some parts are dark while others are light). I really want to lighten it up to an even tone, are skin lightening pills dangerous to use for this purpose? I'm a 20 year old black female. Are there any long term side effects?

Do Skin Lightening Pills work? [ 13 Answers ]

I'm currently using hydroquinone 10% and it's working fine but I was going to order some skin lightening pills so I can lighten a little faster. Before I get into those, I wanted to know has anyone had experience with skin lightening pills & what were your results. Thanks.

Skin Lightening Pills [ 4 Answers ]

What's up with skin lightening pills? Are they any good? How well do they work? And what are the best ones?

Skin Lightening Pills: Do they work and How Long does it take to show results? [ 25 Answers ]

Hello... Im Treyce, a Media Anchorperson and of Indian descent... I am looking for an effective skin whitening product to help me even out my dull skintone and give me a brighter/lighter and more radiant complexion. I recently (3 months exactly) been rigidly taking a particular brand's Whitening...

Skin Lightening Pills That Really Work [ 5 Answers ]

Hi I would like to know if there are any skin lightening pills that really work and were I could buy them :

View more questions Search