Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    FLTraumaRN911 Posts: 22, Reputation: 1

Jun 16, 2007, 12:36 AM
    What Should I think.
    Hey all OK I am usually quiet on here other than answering a few questions here and there. My Fiance` and I have recently postponed our wedding for a couple of reasons mainly very stressful time for her trying to get everything the way she wants it and second is because the Customs office hasn't mailed our PassPorts yet and our trip to Jamaica had to be cancelled. Anyway should I think any of My Sunshine wanting to have a road trip / weekend away with her single girlfriends. I trust her with all my heart just don't understand the whole girls weekend thing. I would probably think differently if I didn't know who all went. But I Know her one friend didn't go and I am Glad because she is definetely Bad News.
    nauticalstar420 Posts: 3,699, Reputation: 423
    Ultra Member

Jun 16, 2007, 12:40 AM
    Sometimes people just need a vacation from their everyday lives. I do the girls night out thing every once in a while and my husband understands. Its more than likely nothing against you, she just probably needs to get away. You can probably trust her because I go out with single friends and they understand that I'm married and don't pressure me to do anything I don't want to do. :)
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 16, 2007, 12:42 AM
    Well you do know that they just passed it ( from the news) that you don't have to have the passport at this time any longer to go to Canada, Mexico or the Islands ( like Jamacia)

But of course if she wants everything perfect you will never get married, they all have things that will go wrong.

What has to happen, if you really want to get married, you make plans and do it. You can always come up with a dozen reaons to keep putting it off.

And of course I am normally available for weddings.
    FLTraumaRN911 Posts: 22, Reputation: 1

Jun 16, 2007, 01:28 AM
    Well you don't need a Passport if you travel by Cruise Ship but if you are flying there you do need a PassPort. Next We are going to get married She just wants to be able to Plan all the things she wants to be Perfect. She just felt Rushed and Short time frame to get everything Done. That's all and I Agree. F Chuck Come to FLA and I will Let you Marry US.
    nya Posts: 55, Reputation: 8

Jun 21, 2007, 08:08 PM
    I don't think you should have any insecurities about her spending some time with her girl friends. Women like to go out and feel special about themselves and gloat on the man they love. It makes her feel special after so much of our days are mundane with work, children, etc. I think by her not inviting the friend you say is bad news, shows that she wants to spend her time with friends she feels are good quality and don't have the wrong things on their minds. I think you should support her getting away blowing off some stress by talking, laughing and shopping, etc with her girl friends.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search