Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Lenovo Posts: 180, Reputation: 14

Jun 3, 2007, 11:38 AM
    Girlfriends weird fantasies
    Ok, recently my girlfriend has been wanting to do different things with sex, rather than what everyon knows and is used to. She has been wanting to do "scenario sex" which I am all for doing, but now she is getting stranger, and weirder with it. For exapmle, the other night she wanted to pretend she was in a house of her own (we live together) and I was "a guy that breaks in". She wanted to pretend to be raped so to speak, she even bought clothes for this scenario for me to physically rip and tear off her. I honestly don't think it would be a wise idea to go along with her "fantasy" and even the thought of doing that to (with) her totally turns me right off. So, it comes down to, what should I do? Should I tell her I'm not going to do it? Or should I satisfy her fantasy? I just don't want it to be a set up or nothing.
    NowWhat Posts: 1,634, Reputation: 264
    Ultra Member

Jun 3, 2007, 01:06 PM
    Fantasy is fine. As long as it is something you both can get into. If you are not into this scenario - then don't do it. Tell her that you are not comfortable with this and you would rather try something else.
    Be honest with her and communicate your feelings.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jun 3, 2007, 01:15 PM
    If she loves you, then she will respect how you feel about things. As stated above, let her know how you feel.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 3, 2007, 01:18 PM
    Talk to her and explain it, and with any role playing, always have a key or safe word, so that if either party says that word, it all stops.

But role playing can be fun, but only if you both enjoy it.
    MummaCrash Posts: 136, Reputation: 19

Jun 3, 2007, 01:32 PM
    That's odd. Just tell her you're not keen.
    I'd probably wind up laughing my off therefore no role playing for me lol.
    jillianleab Posts: 1,194, Reputation: 279
    Ultra Member

Jun 3, 2007, 01:34 PM
    A lot of women have the "rape" fantasy. But, as said above, if you aren't comfortable doing it, explain that to her. She may just be looking for a scenario in which she is helpless and you are the total dominant partner, so try and think of an alternative scenario you are both comfortable with and start there.
    EllieBrown Posts: 50, Reputation: 5

Jun 3, 2007, 02:02 PM
    Have her rape you instead. No, I am totally kidding, that sounds like the beginning scene of this one episode of House. I take it you haven't done it yet? Or have you? If not, maybe you guys can agree to try it once and if you truly are uncomfortable with it after trying it out then don't do it again.. I actually like everyone else's advice a little bit better than mine.
    eman Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Jun 6, 2007, 11:46 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Lenovo
    Ok, recently my girlfriend has been wanting to do different things with sex, rather than what everyon knows and is used to. She has been wanting to do "scenario sex" which I am all for doing, but now she is getting stranger, and weirder with it. For exapmle, the other night she wanted to pretend she was in a house of her own (we live together) and I was "a guy that breaks in". She wanted to pretend to be raped so to speak, she even bought clothes for this scenario for me to physically rip and tear off her. I honestly dont think it would be a wise idea to go along with her "fantasy" and even the thought of doing that to (with) her totally turns me right off. So, it comes down to, what should I do? Should I tell her i'm not going to do it? or should I satisfy her fantasy? I just dont want it to be a set up or nothin.
    It all about judgment. If you have been together and love each other. You can probably guaranty that it is not to st you up. Different people have different fantasies. And hers are great. They make her excited and she wants adventure. Pleasure her and make her happy.
    Gem07 Posts: 64, Reputation: 27

Jun 6, 2007, 11:52 AM
    Wow, I have the same fantasies. Give it at least one try for her sake. Even if it's a turnoff for you, I bet seeing how turned on she is, will make a big difference. However, if it's traumatic for you, then that's different. But I recommend trying it at least once!
    Lowtax4eva Posts: 2,467, Reputation: 190
    Ultra Member

Jun 6, 2007, 11:54 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by EllieBrown
    Have her rape you instead. No, I am totally kidding, that sounds like the beginning scene of this one episode of House. I take it you haven't done it yet?? or have you? If not, maybe you guys can agree to try it once and if you truly are uncomfortable with it after trying it out then don't do it again...? I actually like every1 else's advice a little bit better than mine.
    YES, I can so see this on House, one of them starts all convulsing and then they end up in the ER wearing these weird fetish clothes and House makes some smart comment "Let me guess, she fell off the dungeon cage display at the fetish convention" etc. but then it turns out she had a bad spell on convulsions and almost dies.
    Gem07 Posts: 64, Reputation: 27

Jun 6, 2007, 12:04 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Lenovo
    Ok, recently my girlfriend has been wanting to do different things with sex, rather than what everyon knows and is used to. She has been wanting to do "scenario sex" which I am all for doing, but now she is getting stranger, and weirder with it. For exapmle, the other night she wanted to pretend she was in a house of her own (we live together) and I was "a guy that breaks in". She wanted to pretend to be raped so to speak, she even bought clothes for this scenario for me to physically rip and tear off her. I honestly dont think it would be a wise idea to go along with her "fantasy" and even the thought of doing that to (with) her totally turns me right off. So, it comes down to, what should I do? Should I tell her i'm not going to do it? or should I satisfy her fantasy? I just dont want it to be a set up or nothin.
    Lenovo, you know, I'm having second thoughts about you and your girlfriend. You label her fantasies as "weird" and "strange." Then, at the end of your question, you worry that she's trying to set you up!

I think you two are not on the same page and there are some trust issues here. She trusted you enough to share her deepest fantasies. Whether you choose to go along with them is one thing, but fearing that she's trying to set a trap for you is another. Maybe she needs to look for another lover. And you probably need a missionary-only style chick.
    smoothy Posts: 25,490, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jun 11, 2007, 12:16 PM
    Hard to know what to say on this one. YOu really do have to be willing to participate in this if you actually do try it. Talking about its easy, doing it may be harder. But like was mentioned... you need a safe word that easy to remember. And talk it through, see exactly what she is hoping for... how rough and all, maybe its not as much as you might think... hell I'll try most any fantasy my wife has, but neither of us are turned on by that one so its not something that I've ever really thought about.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Parents and girlfriends [ 1 Answers ]

How do I get my parents to let me get a girlfriend I'am 13 and have strait A's

Girlfriends a stripper [ 13 Answers ]

Ok well I'm 19 years old and my girlfriend is 26... well we've been having problems because she is a stripper... at first when she wonted to do it I told her I had no problem with it... but as it progressed I didn't like it anymore now its causing problems... weve been together a year and a half I...

Girlfriends friends [ 3 Answers ]

I've met nearly all of her friends since we started to have a relationship together. She has more guy friends then women friends... however this doesn't bother me... at least it never ever has in the past. here's the problem: I can't seem to want to get to know/have fun with a certain group of...

Are all of girlfriend's fantasies acceptable? [ 5 Answers ]

I have been in a relationship for almost 2 years. Our sex life has never cooled despite the fact that we're busy with grad schools and interviews and she was only 1 year divorced when we met. One of many reasons for the continued "spark", I suppose is she is rather "open" and adventurous in...

My girlfriends dreams [ 4 Answers ]

My girlfriend and I were friends for about 3 years before we realised that we both wanted each other. I had a girlfriend before her, and she was my friend through that... And ever since my new girlfriend and I have been going out she tells me that she has dreams that my ex and I always get back...

View more questions Search