Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sunshine636363 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 31, 2007, 04:04 PM
    I'm so depressed
    Me and my girlfriend have been going out for 8 months. Going out with her have been the best days of my life, and I would do anything to have them back. After 7 months she started to act different, so one night I called her and told her why I am so sad and I got to the question if she even loves me anymore, and she said that she doesn't love me really anymore. This is killing me because I have no idea what I did wrong to make this happen. We both decided that if we went on break we could start over and be a loving couple again. When people in school ask how are relationship is, she would tell them "oh me and rees don't go out anymore, we are on break because he annoys me sometimes. The only thing I HAVE to know is how I could get her to love me again, and how to actually make the break work. I just need advice on how to do all of that. I would give anything to have it go back to the way it was before.
    Please help

~rees
    Rockabilly1955mama Posts: 662, Reputation: 85

May 31, 2007, 04:06 PM
    My dear, truth be told, there is nothing you can do but wait for her.
    fortun8me Posts: 6, Reputation: 2

May 31, 2007, 07:32 PM
    I agree with Rockabilly1955mama. You let her know how you feel... that is all that you can do.
    s47hbk Posts: 33, Reputation: 2

Jun 2, 2007, 02:01 PM
    I'm sorry this is happening to you :( I would just tell her what you wrote here, and let her know how much she means to you. She'll come along soon, and if she doesn't, than she probably doesn't deserve someone as caring as you are anyway. Just an opinion, but if her feelings for you are gone I don't think that there's much you can do. Sorry, and the best of luck to you.
    leilaa111 Posts: 65, Reputation: 5

Jun 3, 2007, 06:29 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by sunshine636363
    me and my girlfriend have been going out for 8 months. going out with her have been the best days of my life, and i would do anything to have them back. after 7 months she started to act different, so one night i called her and told her why i am so sad and i got to the question if she even loves me anymore, and she said that she doesnt love me really anymore. this is killing me because i have no idea what i did wrong to make this happen. we both decided that if we went on break we could start over and be a loving couple again. When people in school ask how are relationship is, she would tell them "oh me and rees dont go out anymore, we are on break because he annoys me sometimes. the only thing i HAVE to know is how i could get her to love me again, and how to actually make the break work. i just need advice on how to do all of that. i would give anything to have it go back to the way it was before.
    please help

~rees
    Show her you love her make her miss you let her call you instead of you calling let her feel what she has lost if that doesn't work then sorry she has given up she sounds like she has already given up but try any way do what you can if she doesn't respond well you can't do much you sound like she means the world to you but love doesn't come 1 side it has 2 come from both sides good luck

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I'm becoming depressed again. [ 4 Answers ]

I used to be depressed, I was depressed for about a year, until in church while worshipping, I smiled again... and suddenly my happiness was returned to me. But now, its feels like it was all for nothing, its enclosing in on me again, the feelings of worthlessness, hopelessness and self loathing...

Depressed boyfriend [ 2 Answers ]

OK... My boyfriend has been put on Wellbutrin XL and Trazodone HCL... He has been diagnosed as depressed and maybe Bipolar... Anyway a psychiatrist blames it partly on his work... crazy hours he is the head stocker at grocery store... Can work trigger this? He has always been moody even as a child...

I think I might be depressed [ 5 Answers ]

I am just going to get it out of the way straight off: I broke up with this girl almost a year ago. She was a great person but she left me for any number of reasons, but the bottom line was apparently that I wasn't good enough for her in any way. Now almost a year later, having gone through that,...

Depressed [ 1 Answers ]

:confused: hello poeople out there like you I also have the same problem about the dark sode of our u. arms. Since I've been reading about your insights on how to solve this, I think if I could only buy that product things would be easier for me but I can't can you please give me tips or some...

Depressed? [ 11 Answers ]

I'm think I'm depressed but I don't want to take medication or talk to anyone (shrink) I also cut myself from time to time, does anyone know of an alternative to help with depression , I was also diagnosed with having an underactive thyroid hormone a few months ago could this low hormone be causing...

View more questions Search