Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    anette Posts: 24, Reputation: 5

May 31, 2007, 08:23 PM
    Women on top .
    My girlfriend and myself , we both enjoy sex to the maximum. We also try various positions. But she finds it very difficult to be on top of me. I really love her riding on top of me. We tried it several times but was not successful. Can anyone help us.
    kepi Posts: 321, Reputation: 25

May 31, 2007, 08:55 PM
    What's not working out. Could you be a bit more specific?
    MummaCrash Posts: 136, Reputation: 19

May 31, 2007, 09:10 PM
    Maybe she's afraid of making you uncomfortable..
    fix-what-you-broke Posts: 305, Reputation: 61

May 31, 2007, 11:59 PM
    I don't really understand too, how does it not work? The way I see it a woman gets on top and away she goes lol.
    Lotz_of_Questions Posts: 179, Reputation: 17

Jun 1, 2007, 11:22 AM
    As a Woman I LOVE the Top. I feel in CONTROL.
    But some times it's very uncomfortable because I feel IT way inside and it bugs me. Maybe that's why she doesn't like it. Yours might be above average and it could be painful at times.

Either way we don't know how it's not working if you don't give us a better explanation.

:)
    yas_aks Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Jun 1, 2007, 11:48 AM
    Hey... woman on top is a very pleasureable position for the girl... then why does your girl have a problem with it? Is it to do with penetrating inside her.. some women find it difficult to get it inside in this position
    MummaCrash Posts: 136, Reputation: 19

Jun 1, 2007, 03:42 PM
    Sorr Lotz-Of-questions, I used your name when I meant Anette. :o :D
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jun 1, 2007, 04:56 PM
    Not to be funny but isn't Anette a females name?? Are you male or female??
    anette Posts: 24, Reputation: 5

Jun 1, 2007, 08:20 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by talaniman
    Not to be funny but isn't Anette a females name??? Are you male or female???

Male
    leilaa111 Posts: 65, Reputation: 5

Jun 2, 2007, 03:16 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by anette
    My girlfriend and myself , we both enjoy sex to the maximum. we also try various positions. But she finds it very difficult to be on top of me. I really love her riding on top of me. we tried it several times but was not successfull. can anyone help us.
    Well my friend also has that problem its normal she just has 2 get used 2 it it will take time if she is in pain do not proceed try something else
    boy crazy Posts: 7, Reputation: 2

Jun 2, 2007, 09:53 AM
    Maybe she just doesn't like it that way and since she doesn't she's not putting effort into it. Some women have different outlooks on being on top.
    NowWhat Posts: 1,634, Reputation: 264
    Ultra Member

Jun 2, 2007, 01:59 PM
    Maybe she doesn't know exactly what to do when she's on top. You could try guiding her through it. Take her by the hips and sort of move her - she will learn and may like it. Also, you could try to have her on top but not facing you - she would face your feet. A woman can feel it a lot better that way. I guess it hits a couple of different spots.
    bumblebee1 Posts: 17, Reputation: 3

Jun 8, 2007, 10:52 AM
    I don't like being on top. The only time it feels good or feels right is if we are on the floor, or some other hard surface. It doesn't seem to work when we're on a soft surface (bed).

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Women over 40 [ 3 Answers ]

60 Minutes Correspondent Andy Rooney (CBS) As I grow in age, I value women over 40 most of all. Here are just a few reasons why: A woman over 40 will never wake you in the middle of the night and ask, "What are you thinking?" She doesn't care what you think. If a woman over 40 doesn't want...

Why do straight women fool around with straight women: An open discussion. [ 55 Answers ]

Ever wondered why straight women fool around with other straight (or gay) women? Ever tried it? Ever regretted it? Thoughts?

Top 10 Things Only Women Understand [ 5 Answers ]

10. Why it’s good to have five pairs of black shoes. 9. The difference between cream, ivory, and off-white. 8. Crying can be fun. 7. FAT CLOTHES. 6. A salad, diet drink, and a hot fudge sundae make a balanced lunch.

Any Other Women Have This? [ 6 Answers ]

I have another question for all of you out there, if you don't mind? During sex with my boyfriend I get seriously gooey. Sometimes it's clear and sometimes it is a darker color, sometime I bleed a little bit. When we are done there is usually a big clean up. He has to clean himself up and I do...

Can I back up my desk top onto my lap top? [ 1 Answers ]

I have a desk top and a lap top which have wireless connection to the internet. My lap top has no ethernet port and my desk top has no infra red. Can you suggest how I can use my lap top to back up my desk top? Would USB to USB work?

View more questions Search