Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rachelC Posts: 15, Reputation: 2

May 31, 2007, 05:59 PM
    Is this emotional abuse? Or am I overreacting.
    Rockabilly1955mama Posts: 662, Reputation: 85

May 31, 2007, 06:01 PM
    The only one you're abusing is yourself. You don't need him.
    rachelC Posts: 15, Reputation: 2

May 31, 2007, 06:07 PM
    So should I just stop talking to him completely?? I'm not sure what to do
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

May 31, 2007, 06:40 PM
    Yes, you stop seeing him. You stop talking to him. You stop calling him or texting him or answering his phone calls or email or texting. Get some self respect, as you show you do not have any. Why do I say that? The silly games you and this guy play on each other. You are both bad for each other and bad for your own self.

The minute you stop seeing Andrew you hook up with someone else. How responsible is that? No, you need some time to seriously think about your behavior, what you want from a relationship, how you can improve treating your own self, and how to respect yourself. Because I do not see that from your post. You are not going to get anything good from a guy when you do not expect it or act like you deserve it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Am I overreacting about his female friend? [ 15 Answers ]

I've been with my husband for 7 years. About 6 months ago he started talking to a girl on myspace and the first words she typed to him were about how sexy he was. I told him I was uncomfortable about this, not to mention she is single, lives in the same town as we do, and is better looking than...

Emotional affair? [ 8 Answers ]

Is it an emotional affair if the significant other knows about the "friend"? My "friend" doesn't hide me from his woman. He has told her about me and she is uneasy about the friendship, but allows him to continue to have it. She hasn't asked him to stop communicating with me. Me and him are...

Emotional Infidelity? [ 3 Answers ]

I have

Emotional Hostage [ 6 Answers ]

I need some information on dealing with a person who is extremely compulsive and has extreme boundary issues. She is my younger sister. I took care of my mother at home for two years after she had a stroke. She passed away a couple of years ago, and at that time, I invited my younger sister to...

View more questions Search