Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

May 7, 2007, 11:25 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by MicheleEB
    Scott I would really appreciate if you would stop criticizing my every post. I have a degree in biology and for all of you who would like to read more about it here is a website, I will post more if necessary.
    Rh Negative
    Michele,
    I would really appreciate it if you would stop giving inaccurate information.

First, I have only criticized your posts in two threads. If those are the only two you have posted in, I'm not aware of it. It just so happens that, in both of those, you gave inaccurate information.

Second, Thank you for posting those links. I'm just wondering if you actually read the links before you posted them. I did skim through the articles you linked to. All four of those articles support what I posted about RH factors, not what you posted. So I thank you for showing my response was accurateand yours was inaccurate.

Finally, I have a concern about the accuracy of the info we give out here. That is the only thing that motiviates me in correcting someone's responses. The regulars on this site take pride in maintaining the quality of the information dispensed.
    MicheleEB Posts: 58, Reputation: 4

May 7, 2007, 02:42 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottGem
    Michele,
    I would really appreciate it if you would stop giving inaccurate information.

First, I have only criticized your posts in two threads. If those are the only two you have posted in, I'm not aware of it. It just so happens that, in both of those, you gave inaccurate information.

Second, Thank you for posting those links. I'm just wondering if you actually read the links before you posted them. I did skim thru the articles you linked to. All four of those articles support what I posted about RH factors, not what you posted. So I thank you for showing my response was accurateand yours was inaccurate.

Finally, I have a concern about the accuracy of the info we give out here. That is the only thing that motiviates me in correcting someone's responses. The regulars on this site take pride in maintaining the quality of the information dispensed.

All I can say is that you must have misread my info. Read my posts carefully most of what I say is through personal experience. Also as far as the Rh factors I did state that it COULD CAUSE spontaneos abortion (miscarriage) I did not say that it WILL. Secondly yes I did read the websites that I use as reference.
    All in all the point is simply this, what she needs to do is get herself and her husband and child tested because it is very likely that she is Rh- since her husband is not, in which case there would be no problems, but if she is Rh+ it is POSSIBLE THAT THERE COULD BE SOME PROBLEMS.

May 7, 2007, 08:02 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by MicheleEB
    All I can say is that you must have misread my info. Read my posts carefully most of what I say is through personal experience. Also as far as the Rh factors I did state that it COULD CAUSE spontaneos abortion (miscarriage) I did not say that it WILL. Secondly yes I did read the websites that I use as reference.
    All in all the point is simply this, what she needs to do is get herself and her husband and child tested because it is very likely that she is Rh- since her husband is not, in which case there would be no problems, but if she is Rh+ it is POSSIBLE THAT THERE COULD BE SOME PROBLEMS.
    You ask that I read your posts carefully. But I have already done so. I take great care to make sure I'm accurate. This is what you said:

"the mothers blood will actually think that the baby's blood is an infection and therefore (i know creapy) the mother will spontaneously abort the baby putting it nicely, basically the mothers antibodies will kill the infant." So you see you DID say "will".

Try reading my posts carefully. Try reading the references you cite carefully. What I said is that the RH Factor is easily controlled. From the Dr spock article; "Fortunately, Rh sensitization is preventable with a medicine called Rh immunoglobulin (RhIg, or Rhogam™.) Since the development of RhIg, in 1968, we have seen fewer and fewer mothers who are Rh sensitized." As anyone can see, what I said is supported by the articles you cite.

Bottom line here is that you have been mistaken. You were mistaken about the laws regarding custody and you were mistaken about true danger of the RH-Factor. TRy just admitting you were mistaken and move on. I'm not perfect, I have posted mistaken info on occasion. But when someone shows me I made a mistake, I admit it. What's most important is that the askers get the best answers.

Also, did you miss the fact the OP was talking about a 14 year old child? She only mentioned the RH factor because of its impact on paternity.
    elt Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

May 10, 2007, 10:01 AM
    OK-once more-My husband and I have Rh+ but my son has Rh-I can't remember what pills I used when I was pregnant because I lost my med.records.Five years ago our house burnt out.

May 10, 2007, 10:36 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by elt
    OK-once more-My husband and I have Rh+ but my son has Rh-
    Sorry your thread got highjacked to a certain extent. Michelle clearly had a problem with careful reading which resulted in her posting misinformation. Really had nothing to do with you

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

EX girlfriend big trouble tough decision [ 23 Answers ]

OK well I don't really know where to start so ill just get strait to the point Almost 2 years ago I met someone that would end up changing my life she was the most important thing that could have ever happened to me although we only went out for about a month in a half it was the best...

Blended family means family to me, should it not to my husband as well? [ 6 Answers ]

HI, I just really need to know if I am way off base here. Last night my husband told me that"you need to understand how it is going to be between my daughter and myself." " when it comes to special events, even if they conflict with your boys(his stepsons) and in the future if we have children of...

I am in big trouble [ 4 Answers ]

ok ........im am a total dummy:o .........i havent filed my taxes for the last three years........i want to get it straightened out..............I havent a clue what to do or where to start......I figured this might be a good place......is there anyone that can stop laughing at me long enough to...

In a big, BIG hole. Have small shovel. [ 1 Answers ]

I was just served papers for a debt that I owe on a vehicle that was repo'ed. The vehicle, which was a 2005 Lotus Elise was purchased by myself and a company (the company did not have sufficient credit to purchase the car and I did not have the income to purchase the car, but together we were...

A big big big problem. [ 1 Answers ]

OK.. this one is weird. When I insert a cd in my cd-rom it reads it but it doesn't updates it. Not this is not a big problem but when I insert a writable cd and click on write these new files to this cd, I get the error that there is no cd in the cd-rom. Then I restart my operating system with the...

View more questions Search