Also, thank you sexiibabii for defending me. <3
    sexiibabii Posts: 37, Reputation: 2

Mar 26, 2007, 10:14 AM
    Your welcomee=)
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Mar 26, 2007, 10:42 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by peaceandlovex3
    thankyou for those of you with the kind and helpful words.

also, the guy i had sex with was also 14.

i don't know why we need to be talked to. thats how life is today. it may not be ideal, and may get me into situations like this. but its what happens.
    There is another example. That's NOT how life is today. Teenage pregancy is actually decreasing. More girls are keeping their virginity until they are 18 or even older. You made a choice, but you made one without the information you needed to make the right choice. That you didn't have that info was partially your fault, partially your parents fault and partially the school system's fault.

Quote Originally Posted by sexiibabii
    im pretty sure she did not intend on getting pregnant if she is and i understand how some adults might think she needs to be spoken to as a child but right now what she needs most is comfort and being able to know people are there for her if what she thinks is true i hate how adults forget what it is like to be a teenager
    I'm not so sure she didn't intend it. As Savage said, we haven't forgotten what it was like, but we have more knowledge and experience to try and help those who are going through it.

Quote Originally Posted by sexiibabii
    first of all no one should judge her.. she is here asking for advice not what you think about her or what she did or didint do thats really wrong and if you have advice for her give it to her if not then dont bother i would not want this done to me im fourteen as well so seriously stop
    As I said before, judging people is part of what we do here. That doesn't mean we don't support. As for giving her advice, she has gotten very good advice from everyone.
    sexiibabii Posts: 37, Reputation: 2

Mar 26, 2007, 10:47 AM
    I'm not saying it wasn't "good advice" but if you didn't see she was getting kind of angry from some of the replys she was getting so I said no one should judge her... I'm only 14 I no I'm not a genius and I only had this thing since yesterday I don't no exactly what and what not to do on here but in my opinion if someone posts something looking for help that's what they need, help not judgemental people telling them they made a big mistake or they shouldn't have done it.. its not like by saying you should have done it can change anything so all I'm saying is that in my point of view people here need advice and to know that people care or understand not people being mommy and daddy or w.e
    ncgirl_21 Posts: 79, Reputation: 6

Mar 26, 2007, 03:50 PM
    My advice would be to take your pregnancy test if your period still hasn't come 3 days after your suppose to start. If you are preganat then go to an adult that you can trust weather it be your parents or w/e and talk to them and schedule a doctors appt. then tell whom ever needs to be told so that you your parents your bfs parents and your child's father can all sit down and discuss what the next opitions are. I know that in this day and time peer pressure to have sex at young ages is there I use to be there but I keep my virginty till I was 20 and I've only had 1 partner so mayb after this incedent you should try to hold out longer but if you want to continue having sex please use protection if your comfy enough w your mom tell her you need birth control. Im not judging you at all its your life but don't let sex ruin it for you there's a lot left as far as school goes and there's things your not going to want to miss I promise
    sammmy2026 Posts: 20, Reputation: 2

Mar 26, 2007, 05:04 PM
    So, are you pregnant or what?

My suggestion see a doctor or take a test
    sarahm2003 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 26, 2007, 05:07 PM
    ok so let me fill you in and then can you PLEASE give me some help!

my last period was february 28. i had unprotected sex on march 15 and 16. i've checked a lot of sites that say that was during my "fertile ovulation" time. so what i want to know is it possible that i may be pregnant? my period is not due until the 27th but it would be really great to have some help now!

symptoms:
    i tire easily.
    i'm going to pee a lot more than often[don't know if its a mind trick or what]
    i feel sick off and on, but not too much.
    sometimes i have the urge to eat crazily, other times food makes me sick.
    my breasts are noticably sore and oddly, my nipples are very sensitive!
    and wether its just me or being pregnant, i've gained a few pounds recently.

i'm just freaking out and i would really love to hear from anybody who has an opinion or if they experienced the same things during pregnancy.

also, i have slight cramps, but not like my period.

MEGAN<3
    Just get the test
    dlee Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Mar 26, 2007, 06:50 PM
    I truly think you need the emotional support of your parent(s). Once you have discussed this in the open, you may find that it will take a lot of stress off you as well as help you deal with how to handle it, whether you are pregnant or not.

It is also important that your parent(s) know in case you are pregnant and have a medical problem, especially a miscarriage. It is hard for you to know at 14 years of age what problems can occur when you are pregnant and what may be harmful to you or our baby.

I strongly encourage you to also ABSTAIN from sex. You are way to young to be a mother and it is a huge responsibility for you even if you have the help and support of your mother, boyfriend and his parents. Then you have to think about what affect this will have on everyone else you will be relying on to help you. The best protection is never a guarantee!
    Ging1994 Posts: 190, Reputation: 9

Mar 26, 2007, 09:50 PM
    You might be might not be pregnant and nobody has the right to judge you until they know you as a person but you did make an erasoposible destion in having unprotected sex hope you don't do it any time soon again well if you are pregnet I would keep the baby get a job and wish all goes well and have a long talk withis father lol I misspelled erasoposible whatever hope everything runs smothly
    Nirvana14 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 5, 2007, 03:08 PM
    I actually think that you're very conscious about having sex-especially unprotected one. Even if you are pregnant, it's your responsibility to keep it. If you have an abortion, you'll feel so guilty and conscious about it. The baby doesn't deserve to die just because you were so silly not to take protection. If it turns out to be positive, keep it or give it for adoption, but CERTAINLY don't kill it. Tell us if it is. May God help you!
    chally Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Apr 5, 2007, 11:09 PM
    Hey! So I am going threw the same thing I have no I dea either... have you taken a pregnancy test at all?? And like I was tokd it may just be your head playing tricks on you... you can make yourself think your pregnant... but you may just very well be... I say take a test and that shouls help a little bit... hell take two! Haha I wish the best for you and let me know what happens later on OK!
    Ging1994 Posts: 190, Reputation: 9

Apr 7, 2007, 10:29 AM
    Have you gotten your period yet answer this question and get a pregrancey test done
    arturosmommy Posts: 5, Reputation: 2

Apr 10, 2007, 03:00 PM

my last period was february 28. i had unprotected sex on march 15 and 16. i've checked a lot of sites that say that was during my "fertile ovulation" time. so what i want to know is it possible that i may be pregnant? my period is not due until the 27th but it would be really great to have some help now!

symptoms:
    i tire easily.

i'm just freaking out and i would really love to hear from anybody who has an opinion or if they experienced the same things during pregnancy.

MEGAN<3
    Well I'm 14 years old and I'm 8 1/2 months pregnant.. those are the symptoms I got before I found out I was pregnant.. it is a possibility that you could be pregnant. So go to the doctor asap... good luck
    akms Posts: 131, Reputation: -3

Apr 22, 2007, 10:48 AM
    Put her/him up for adoption millions unable to don't want to and who are queer would love your baby and take care of her/him abortion may be wrong in your eyes but imagine people who want kids desperatly but can't have them
    Sigh Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Apr 26, 2007, 04:46 PM

symptoms:
    i tire easily.

MEGAN<3
    I think you just need to relax.. that could be why you think you are experincing these syptoms because you are stressed out about being pregnant. Take a pregnancy test and see where it goes form there. Good Luck with everything!! I know when wanted to be pregnant I thought I had syptoms but didn't really it was just my mind playing tricks on me!
    bonanza123 Posts: 7, Reputation: 0

Apr 29, 2007, 12:39 PM

symptoms:
    i tire easily.

MEGAN<3
    Your wouldn't have gained weight that quikly, and your nerves are probably making you sick. Get a pregnancy test and try that. Then see when your next period is. If I was you, I would tell my mother about what happened. Even though she will get angry, things will be taken care of... just let her know! She will eventually forgive you!
    ST3V3NZBABYZMAMII Posts: 39, Reputation: 0

May 6, 2007, 11:08 AM
    Try not to think about it too much you mind can play tricks on you and that can cause a lot of stress on you. I know how you feel I'm 16 years old and I would even throw up somethimes and it was nothing it was just my mind playing tricks on me you should take the test as soon a possible so you don't have to stress it anymore and know for sure if you going to be a mother or not
    boredness Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

May 15, 2007, 05:16 PM

symptoms:
    i tire easily.

MEGAN<3
    It sounds like your pregnant. My sister is pregnant and she had the same symptons before she found out she was pregnant
    shatteredsoul Posts: 423, Reputation: 130

May 15, 2007, 06:15 PM
    I hate to say it but you definitely sound pregnant! You should have had your period at the end of March , right? I think you should go get a pregnancy test from a pharmacy or something because you could be almost two months along. The sign of the tenderness and sore nipples, that is a big sign, so is being so tired. When I was pregnant with my daughter, I kept thinking I wasn't because I had cramps too. What are you going to do if you are? YOu definitely need some help and support to get through this. First, you have to find out for sure.
    Xrayman Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 193
    Ultra Member

May 15, 2007, 06:49 PM
    You have described the classic symptoms of early pregnancy. Yes, a test would confirm this now.

Don't hesitate.

Best wishes to you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Don't know if I am pregnant? [ 13 Answers ]

Me and my boyfriend have been having unprotected sex for a month and half. And every time we had sex he came in me, and it would go ever lots of sperm. And he has been doing that for a month and half. And I got my period last month, but it was late and my period date went onto the next month for a...

Am I pregnant at 45? [ 2 Answers ]

My periods have always been regular. I'm 45 years old in a new relationship for the first time in 10 years. We don't use birth control. My period is 2 days late, but home tests are negative. Am I pregnant?

Get pregnant? [ 2 Answers ]

Is it true that women can get pregnant with pre ?

Trying to get pregnant again [ 1 Answers ]

Me and my husband have one child... and we want another. We have been trying to get pregnant for over a year and an half.. and we are al a loss as to what we can do now.. what can we do to help increase our chances?

Could I be pregnant? [ 3 Answers ]

Hellooo all, merry xmas! I was wondering if I could be pregnant... I had unprotected sex 13 days after the beginning of my last period and about 8 days after that I noticed a spot of blood on my knickers after using the toilet, I don't exactly know what spotting is but could that have been spotting...

View more questions Search