Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    x0settx0 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 28, 2007, 11:49 AM
    Why haven't I moved on?
    I would never go back to my ex but yet I'm having a hard time moving on.What can I do?
    LuvMyMaltipoo Posts: 281, Reputation: 39

Apr 28, 2007, 11:52 AM
    You don't have to get into another relationship immediately. Just have fun being single, become independent, and better yourself. The right man will come along eventually and you will know when it's time.
    DesignDude Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Apr 28, 2007, 12:29 PM
    Yeah it sucks, I know I'm going through it right now. The best thing to do is so the things you did before you met that person. Connect with your past self if you will. I remember before I met my Ex I was swimming and doing quite the opposite of what I did previously and I felt really good. Today for instance I'm going to go back to church and see how it is for me now that I've grown a bit and then after I'm going to run a little bit. Anything will help, just don't hang out in the room and sulk, I've done it, all it does it make it worse. Everyday for a while will be a battle of your will to either give in to the hurt or keep busy. Good Luck! :D
    iscorpio Posts: 124, Reputation: 17

Apr 28, 2007, 01:20 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by x0settx0
    I would never go back to my ex but yet I'm having a hard time moving on.What can i do?
    Sounds like you need some kind of closure, make sure that anything in your house that will remind you and make you cry is well gone. Take care, love and peace anne x
    taeshawn Posts: 20, Reputation: 0

Apr 28, 2007, 08:31 PM
    Give yourself a little mission, sumting challenging yet attainable, focus all your energy on it while on the watch out for a sumone new, make lots of frenz from the opposite sex and hang out, it will take your mind off your ex.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Apr 29, 2007, 07:20 AM
    Doing the things that make you happy and time, will change those feelings around. Focus on the things you enjoy and look for things you think you will like, and make new friends and get a hobby. Volunteer work is great to get you out of self, and brings a lot of personal satisfaction. Your single and free and the whole world is yours for the taking.
    diya Posts: 303, Reputation: 62

Apr 29, 2007, 08:08 AM
    Moving on is hard and not an instant process my friend. Takes time, patience and lot of WILL POWER. Put yourself above everything else. If you believe in God, then connect yourself with HIM. Trust me, what HE can give you, no one else can... my best therapy is to sit and talk it out with HIM or any power that you believe in... it has always helped me... it's the best way to get it out of your system... u will feel that energy flowing within you in minutes... keep doing it... BE STRONG... the more you show your vulnerabilities to people or yourself, the more u're going to remain unhappy about things around you. Each day is a new day... live it as if it's your last. Each one of us is born with limited lifetime... so why waste even a single minute that we could have made worthwhile... hope u get my point... u'll be fine.
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Apr 29, 2007, 08:46 AM
    There have been some excellent threads on how to move on, things to do to help get over a relationship. Sharing them with you:

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/relati...kup-78597.html

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Moved from AL to GA [ 1 Answers ]

My wife, who works for the federal government, was promoted and we moved from AL to GA. The job change was announced in June, she physically moved and started work in July, and after living in temporary housing, we purchased a home in GA in December 2006. We sold our AL home in Jan 2007. 1. Her...

Moved from GA to TN [ 2 Answers ]

My husband begin working in TN the last week of January 2006, rented and then purchased a home in April 2006. I lived and worked in Georgia until June 1, 2006. I did not begin working in TN until November 2006. Are we considered full time GA residents or TN residents? Thanks

Ex has moved on... almost? [ 11 Answers ]

Here's the long story short.. after being together for almost 2 years my boyfriend broke up with me 4 months ago at the beginning of junior year of high school saying he doesn't want to be in a relationship right now and needs a break. Now I realize we're still young and there's other people out...

He moved away [ 19 Answers ]

I was dating my boyfriend for a few months and everything was great. He decided to move away to another province and I would eventually move there too. I kept asking him on msn when he was far away in europe visiting family if he knew what we were going to do, and he kind of brushed things off. He...

Birds moved in [ 6 Answers ]

Hope someone can help. I have a micro-hood over my range which vents outside. I've discovered some birds have moved in through that vent opening and have built a nest right where the venting starts at the microwave. At least that's where the sounds are coming from. What can I do? Thanks.

View more questions Search