Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    heizel_dbest Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 26, 2007, 11:23 AM
    I have my doubts
    Hi, well I meet someone in internet, of course he says he will come to my country and he will stay like 2 or 3 years, I truly find suspicious, and something tells me that he is been not sincere, I don't know if it is only that I am paranoid, at least some things I know he is telling me the truth but there are another that makes me doubt. What do you think? any suggestion or advice? Please help me.
    Emland Posts: 2,468, Reputation: 496
    Ultra Member

Apr 26, 2007, 11:28 AM
    Think of what? Is he asking for money?
    Secret_J Posts: 26, Reputation: 0

Apr 26, 2007, 11:35 AM
    Please elaborate.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Apr 27, 2007, 07:04 AM
    Your instinct are correct as they prevent you from trusting a total stranger sight unseen. Always protect yourself. Trust those instincts.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 27, 2007, 07:07 AM
    Well 2 or 3 years is not much of a commitment, if they actually ever came, it sounds like they are looking for citizenship at best.

Most of course most merely want you to send money for this passport, or that visa and then keep milking you for money and never come
    iscorpio Posts: 124, Reputation: 17

Apr 27, 2007, 07:59 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by heizel_dbest
    Hi, well I meet someone in internet, of course he says he will come to my country and he will stay like 2 or 3 years, I truly find suspicious, and something tells me that he is been not sincere, I dont know if it is only that I am paranoid, at least some things I know he is telling me the truth but there are another that makes me doubt. What do you think?, any suggestion or advice?. Please help me.
    A lot of people on the internet live in a fantasy world, lots of people say things that they wish could happen, some people pretend to be the complete opposite of what they are, is amazing how people change their age lol things on the net are to be taken lightly unless you are in to a really heavy relationship, if you get really close to someone, you can feel their energies as you speak, you can feel their expression in their voice as they write, you can feel their sadness, pain and happiness, you share all sorts of emotions, words come naturally, if you doubt someone then it is for a reason, be careful, there are lots of scams out there, I have been caught up in two am wise now lol, good luck, if in doubt then listen to your fears. Take care, love and peace anne x
    missk Posts: 517, Reputation: 44

Apr 27, 2007, 08:00 AM
    Trust Your Instincts!!
    robertsqueen Posts: 376, Reputation: 43

Apr 27, 2007, 08:02 AM
    You really need to be careful with the internet. After a bad breakup I met a guy named Kevin and he promised me the world. Then it turned out he was married with children. Not only that I am reading a book about a guy that woud meet weman on the internet then lure them to him. He would then kill them. The internet is not the safest place to meet a guy. I don't think that this guy is sincere and is just looking to use you. You should probably stop having contact with him before you get hurt.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pregnancy doubts [ 5 Answers ]

I am 20 weeks pregnant. My last period was the 4th of dec 2006. My due date is the 10th of sep. I had sex with this guy back in August 2006, it was an affairand it lasted two days. I had my period sep, nov, and dec, during these months I only had sex with my boyfriend of 5 years. In jan I missed my...

Dependent (H4) filing - doubts? [ 9 Answers ]

Hello Tax experts, I have been on H1 for more than 2 years now and all of last year (2006). I got married in Dec 2006 and my husband joined me on H4 (on Jan 29 2007). My questions are the following: Should I be mentioning him as a dependant when I file my tax returns for 2006? If yes, how...

Relationship doubts [ 7 Answers ]

Hi, I am having some doubts about my relationship. My boyfriend and I have known each other since high school. In high school, we weren't friends. He would just come to our cafeteria table and we would hold delightful conversations, so I would say he was a nice person to talk to. A year after...

Tax doubts F1,OPT, H1 [ 1 Answers ]

I am from Singapore. I arrived in the US on Dec 19 2001 on a F1 visa. I completed both my Bachelors in Fall 2004 and Masters in Spring 2006. From January 2006 till April 2006, I was working as a research assistant. There is a short period when I have not been working. I have been on OPT since Jun...

View more questions Search