Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Cutie_Pie228 Posts: 8, Reputation: 2

Mar 19, 2007, 07:31 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Jezz182
    if you read my last post, then you know who i'm talking about. How do you know if a girl likes you? any signs i should look for?
    I didn't read your last post, Im new to this. So tell me what's going on and I can give you advice.
    Whitkneelovesninjas Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 4, 2007, 07:26 PM
    I am pissed and confused! My friend is going out with this girl who also happens to be a close friend too. I want to be more then a friend to her, but I didn't tell her because I didn't want to ruin what they had. Now he wants me to break up with her for him. I guess he wants me to do it cause he trusts me and cause she and I are friends. I want tell her cause I don't want to lose friend, but I'm afraid she'll bring hell down on me, which is worse cause I want to date her! Is it OK to date a friends ex?
    I think the best thing you can do, is first let your friend know how you feel about her, and make him do his own dirty work! Also, don't go for it RIGHT after they break up because I mean do you really want to be just a re-bound?
    Hope everything works out.
    Jezz182 Posts: 12, Reputation: 0

Apr 19, 2007, 08:05 PM
    Girl trouble.
    3 Questions
    1 There's this girl in my language arts class. She's constantly staring at me. I look right at her and she just keeps staring. Does she like me?
    2 There's this girl I really like. She's amazing and I always feel good when she's around. Were friends. One of my other friends is currently dating her. She goes through bfs fast. I don't want one friend to break up with the other cause there will be akwardness when I hang out with either. But I also really like this girl. What do I do?
    fanana Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Apr 19, 2007, 08:12 PM
    hope for the best cause I mean it sux cause she's your friends girlfriend... wait till he breaks up with her that's if he breaks up with her then after he breaks up with her ask her out if she says yes go tell her x-bf/ur friend if u can date his girl that's will prove that u are a good friend...
    starsbooty Posts: 119, Reputation: 7

Apr 20, 2007, 11:08 AM
    Friends don't date friends ex's, whether they like them or not. And if she goes through bf's fast why would you want to be another notch on her boyfriend belt.. come on... and the girl that's staring.. she probably does like you, or maybe your just nice to look at.. have you ever asked her what she was looking at, or why she is staring? Maybe she will tell you what you want to know! Or don't want to know...
    alkalineangel Posts: 2,391, Reputation: 323
    Ultra Member

Apr 20, 2007, 11:15 AM
    You can date a friends ex... at least if your friend is a guy.. just wait for him to get another girlfriend... he'll be over it... totally different scenario if we were dealing with girls and an ex boyfriend though... thats just off limits.
    Ultra Member

Apr 20, 2007, 01:13 PM
    Well I can say that this girl right here is married to the best friend of her ex, and they are just as close now as they were then. If the guy is mature and realizes that the relationship didn't work for him but might work for his best friend, then there is no issue. But it is only polite for the best friend to wait to make a move until the ex has started a new relationship...
    Lowtax4eva Posts: 2,467, Reputation: 190
    Ultra Member

Apr 20, 2007, 01:16 PM
    #1 Yes, she probably likes you, go talk to her if you like her

#2 if and when they break up it's best to ask your friend before asking this girl out, if he is cool with it then go talk to her.
    Ultra Member

Apr 20, 2007, 01:50 PM
    And in my defense, I never said to do it behind his back... I agree you should talk to him, but to say it is not right under any circumstances is silly.
    Sodium Posts: 250, Reputation: 6

Apr 20, 2007, 02:02 PM
    Comment on alkalineangel's post
    I feel That girls and guys have the same situation
    starsbooty Posts: 119, Reputation: 7

Apr 20, 2007, 02:54 PM
    Okay.. well.. why wouldn't it hurt a guy that his friend is trying to date his ex? Wouldn't that mean his friend was already thinking about her while they were still together.. this is never okay.. and its not completely different.. most guys want to seem manly around there friends and brush the broad off like it doesn't matter, in reality there is hidden resentment towards the friend who dishonored the friendship communication or not...
    Ultra Member

Apr 20, 2007, 03:31 PM
    I'm not saying it won't hurt someone. That is why you have open communication. And it doesn't mean that the guy was thining about her in any way while the two were dating. It just means that things either changed, or they saw each other differently after the breakup. All I am saying is that Women tend to resent anyone who dates an ex, esp. a friend, but men can and will get over past relationships and cope with a friend dating an ex, but most of the time it is only when they have moved on. And typically this is only with young love, teenage dating, once you start dealing with older men and women it is even easier. That is just my opinion.
    Catalyst93 Posts: 22, Reputation: 2

May 8, 2007, 06:02 PM
    3 Questions
    1 There's this girl in my language arts class. She's constantly staring at me. I look right at her and she just keeps staring. Does she like me?
    2 There's this girl I really like. she's amazing and I always feel good when shes around. Were friends. One of my other friends is currently dating her. She goes through bfs fast. I don't want one friend to break up with the other cause there will be akwardness when i hang out with either. But I also really like this girl. What do I do?
    Who is more important to you- your friend or this girl?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Best place to take a girl on a date [ 4 Answers ]

Well my Girlfriend wants to go to somewere for our month anniversary any suggestions?

Date my ex again? [ 6 Answers ]

Me and my ex of over a year are still in love... very much. But he doesn't want to get back together because he thought I was too needy and we ended up getting in fights too much (which was all my fault, I took him for granted) we agreed to keep being best friends, but now he decided that we...

Who pays for what if the girl asks for the date? [ 3 Answers ]

I've been out of the loop on current dating trends for decades now. But, now that my good looking son is 16, girls are constantly hitting on him. I should add that he has led a rather sheltered life up to now - we live in the country, where he has one best friend, and he's also attended a private...

To-date total based on current date [ 1 Answers ]

:confused: I am trying to create a forumula that will give a cumulative or "to-date" total that will exclude future months from the total. i.e. ithe point in time is August and I need to show a to-date number Through August only even though September and October are included in The...

F-1 to H-1, what's the start date of H-1? Should be approval date or visa issue day? [ 3 Answers ]

As I mention before, I changed from F-1 to H-1 last year. I got my H-1 status in Feb 2004, but I went to my home country to get the H-1 visa stamp in August 2004. So I would like to know for counting my H-1 status, is it the date that USCIS (the Immigration) approved (which is Feb 1st), or the...

View more questions Search