Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    brittany4 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 18, 2007, 08:16 AM
    I might be pregnant-can you answer
    Okay. I think I might be pregnant but I have had a "light" period and the color isn't the normal redish. It is more like a dark brown and I don't know what that means. Can anyone help?
    iminlove Posts: 31, Reputation: 5

Apr 18, 2007, 08:21 AM
    Your periods can be vastly different from one month to the next. Could you give us more detail? Did you have unprotected sex? That is the key.
    Did your period come on time?
    Even if you are pregnant it would be hard to confirm this until you're due for your next period.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What Am I? Need Answer [ 7 Answers ]

I start at four and move to two and then at dawn I move by three. What Am I?

I'm Need an answer! [ 1 Answers ]

Ok, Im 19yrs old, And I think I might be pregnant! Two weeks ago I started to get light Headed and feel faint. I was getting headaches, and stomach aches. I thought I had the flu, But then my laundry soap made me sick to smell it. So I took a test and it was a negative. Then later in...

My period is late but was on time last month. Am I pregnant! Answer ! [ 3 Answers ]

please help me. i had sex with an ex around 6 or 7 weeks ago maybe a bit less and my period came as it usually does. This month im 3 days late and i have no syptoms except my stomach is a bit bloated. Im a bit of a worrier and i have no one to turn to and im to scared to go to the doctor to take a...

Need a answer please [ 3 Answers ]

I recently inherrited 6 etchings all 4" x 6" of woman wearing different hats maybe Paris or Europe woman . Just from their chest up. The woman look like they are from the 1920's or 30's on the back of each one is a silver seal saying genuine etching , Paris Etching Society the front a c in a...

I Need An Answer Please! [ 5 Answers ]

I need an answer When ever me and my b/f are together he sometimes checks out other chicks I do sometimes but when he does it I feel insecure like he wants to be with a hotter chick than w/ me and its probably I'm jealous and I hate it because I check out other chicks to and he isn't like...

View more questions Search