Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    physic Posts: 42, Reputation: 0

Mar 10, 2014, 06:28 PM
    Isn't fractional model of quarks electric charge wrong?
    According to ahmadreza estakhr model of quarks with integer electric charge, Up-type quarks have no electric charge (0), and only Down-type quarks could have electric charge of minus or plus one(-1 or +1). this is because of weak nuclear interaction between up-type quarks and .. . only is not consisted with estakhr's model. his idea is quark content of delta baryon is wrong.ref. http://bit.ly/1flU50Z

Check out some similar questions!

Why isn't my electric heat coming on but a/c works [ 1 Answers ]

My heat isn't coming on but a/c works perfect

Maximum electric charge [ 0 Answers ]

the question is this; A charge Q is to be divided on two objects.What should be the values of the charge on the objects so that the force between the objects can be maximum? here in the solution I am having problem.In solution it is written; F=kQ(Q-q)/4*3.14*r^2 (coloumb.s law) now let...

Question on electric charge ? [ 0 Answers ]

the particles have charges q1 = -q2 = 100 nC and q3 = -q4 = 200 nC, and distance a = 5.0 cm. What are the (a) x and (b) y components of the net electrostatic force on particle 3?

Maytag Neptune Electric dryer isn't drying the clothes now [ 0 Answers ]

The main control board has been replaced on our dryer and it comes on now and sounds like it is working, but it is not drying the clothes.

Wrong charge [ 6 Answers ]

My brother is currently incarcerated for 2 counts of attempted 1st degree murder and firearm possession. My question is, can he be charged for 1st degree attempted murder if according to witness statements he did not intentionally try to hit the actual victim, and the intended person he was trying...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.