Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    applepie143 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 30, 2007, 01:51 AM
    I miss and want my exboyfriend back
    I miss my exboyfriend Gerry very much. I try and try to get over him, but I still haven't . Its been about 2 years. I even try to date other boys but none has ever satisfied me and make me happy like gerry. I haven't even had a relationship last for more than a few weeks, I always break it off cause I still my exboyfriend Gerry. Gerry was my longest. Its hard, and I want him back so badly. Do you have any advice on how I can get him back. I already told him how I feel, but it didn't work, so can you help me on how to get my ex back?
    Krs Posts: 2,906, Reputation: 320
    Ultra Member

Mar 30, 2007, 02:00 AM
    You're not going to like what you are going to read but to be honest you need to forget him.. only will you suffer otherwise in the long run as you are doing now.

Please for your own sake, move on, find a hobby, join a gym, meet up with your girly friends, start studying again (which will always be benefical).

You told him how you feel and it didn't work, which means its not going to work, I am so sorry but you need to move on.
    Jiser Posts: 1,266, Reputation: 281
    Ultra Member

Mar 30, 2007, 02:26 AM
    2 Years, you're a nice looking girl ;P I would snap you up straight away.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Mar 30, 2007, 04:18 AM
    After 2 years accept the fact that he doesn't want you, and I'll bet that you have been talking to him this whole time. Leave him alone so you can get over him and move on with your life. Stop all contact and you can get over him.
    applepie143 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 30, 2007, 09:32 AM
    i miss and want my exboyfriend back 2
    2nd part of the I miss and want my exBoyfriend back. The thing is that during thoae two years, we went back out in June 9, 2006, but it ended in sept 23, 2006. He dumped me for another girl, but the thing is he regreted dumping me, kause he still LOVEd me very much. So he broke up with her, just for me, kause he knew that I missed him a lot. Since then till now he's been telling me he missed me as much I missed him, but when it comes to me asking him back, he iono. The real reason I can't move on is because whenever I do date someone else, Gerry calls me and tells me why are you going out with them, if you still love me. He makes me feel guilty. So yeaah [[[= but, honestly I do still miss him a lot. I just need some help on how to get him back.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Mar 30, 2007, 09:48 AM
    As I said until you break off all contact with him then you will never get over him. That means do not take his calls or texts, as well as don't call him. He is thoroughly playing with you now, as he will not come back , but he throws your feelings in your face when you do decide to move on. The worst part is you are letting him do this to you. Not good at all. Wake up and get him out of your life so you can have the happiness you deserve.
    origins13 Posts: 68, Reputation: 8

Mar 30, 2007, 09:52 AM
    I'm sorry to say this Applepie, but he doesn't seem to deserve you. Something is missing here. If he still misses you or even have feelings for you, why aren't you guys together now? Why do you still need to ask how to get him back?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I miss him so much.I want him back [ 6 Answers ]

My b/f of 1 1/2 years shocked me by breaking up with me about 2 weeks ago. (We are both 23) It started as an argument (and we hardly ever fought) and ended up him coming to this decision. He said he was burned out and couldn't deal with our relationship anymore. I was shocked beyond belief as I...

My exboyfriend [ 6 Answers ]

Well, I have this love problem....you see, Iīm 17, almost 18 in a month and about a year ago I broke up with my boyfriend because I didnīt like him anymore. The thing is, on Valentimeīs day this year he asked another girl to be his girlfriend and she accpeted! He is in my class and I hate to see...

My exboyfriend. [ 11 Answers ]

I miss my exboyfriend who I broke up with three weeks ago. I want him back but when I talk to him about it he's like we're better off friends. But all my friends tell me how he misses me and he recently admitted that he does. But he constantly hangs around women and all over them and stuff when I'm...

Get back my exboyfriend to me.. [ 7 Answers ]

Well , now where do I start... There's like so much to say.. well I really need some help regarding the relationship with my exboyfriend.. cause I still do not understand what happened, what went wrong, and what to do now... Here goes the story - Well, my ex-boyfriend(yikes! It still hurts to...

Miss my exboyfriend [ 9 Answers ]

I was with my boyfriend for 10 years and throughout the past 4 years I have been wanting to move on and get married with him. He would tell me that one day we will but at that time, he had a lot of responsibilities such as his job (that was stressing him) and taking care of his family (his mother...

View more questions Search