Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Stunning07 Posts: 193, Reputation: 25

Mar 26, 2007, 05:11 PM
    well guys she came back
    well... I don't know what to say NC worked... great it made me forget about my x... until she said she was sorry and she messed up etc... I did't take her back I told her I want to be friends thanks everyone for helping me out I'm always going to be here trying to give my advice out I'm just taking it slow still working on myself... NC realli helps so please new people listen to us!
    ZainGFY Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 26, 2007, 06:05 PM
    Hey, how long did it take her to come back, because every girl is different. I think I'm on my 2nd month of not seeing her, but she contacts me every week, and I don't want to be mean to her, but I don't think she'll be contacting me this week. Road to recovery is hard, but you seem pretty strong about everything.
    Jiser Posts: 1,266, Reputation: 281
    Ultra Member

Mar 27, 2007, 02:14 AM
    Mmm, its probably a bit soon to be thinking of having a good friendship. Light contact maybe but as you said concentrate on yourself and enjoy life ;)

If you do meet up with her, keep is short and sweet and have allot of FUN :)!! Don't be so serious unless she is.

Mar 27, 2007, 08:24 AM
    You real soon... I bugged her for a month and a half and gave up... and quit talking to her for a couple weeks... but yes... its going to be a real slow process
    wap Posts: 177, Reputation: 54

Mar 27, 2007, 08:28 AM
    Well done : ) I guess we build this all up in our heads that we want our ex back, then when it happens (if it happens) we realise the reality of it, is not quite as good as we thought.

Mar 27, 2007, 08:30 AM
    Yes I guess it's a psychology thing also haha I don't know how to spell it... :D I guess when you want something you can't have you want it more, but once you get it your like nice... haha but nah I still love her I'm just numb still from all the pain..
    wap Posts: 177, Reputation: 54

Mar 27, 2007, 08:32 AM
    Of course. It is hard work getting over a broken heart. I am just happy sorting out my life right now, on my own!! You need to get yourself to a good point again, when you feel well and confident.
    origins13 Posts: 68, Reputation: 8

Mar 27, 2007, 09:00 AM
    Yes Stunning! And agree with you wap. I haven't spoken to my ex for almost a month now, mainly because I changed my number he no longer could (conveniently) contact me. Must say I still think of him a lot, but I somehow feel relieved! Looking back in the beginning when my ex left me and started seeing someone else, I was very silly and kept in touch with him, hoping that very soon he'll come back. But then now I realize the more I told him how much I love him and want him back, the more he ignored me and led me on.

Though I still wonder from time to time whether my ex will ask me back, as time goes by, I think am more certain that my answer to him would be NO.

Mar 29, 2007, 09:18 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by origins13
    Yes Stunning! And agree with you wap. I haven't spoken to my ex for almost a month now, mainly because I changed my number he no longer could (conveniently) contact me. Must say I still think of him a lot, but I somehow feel relieved! Looking back in the beginning when my ex left me and started seeing someone else, I was very silly and kept in touch with him, hoping that very soon he'll come back. But then now I realize the more I told him how much I love him and want him back, the more he ignored me and led me on.

Though I still wonder from time to time whether my ex will ask me back, as time goes by, I think am more certain that my answer to him would be NO.

Yes it sucks it realli does... but nc works so good... and its like when they come back it feels so good! Because its in your hands after that... if your love is true.. everything will happen for a reason... but I started working on myself.. relised were I stand in my life when I lost someone that was so important for me..
    SAB123 Posts: 685, Reputation: 94

Apr 6, 2007, 11:52 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Stunning07
    yes it sucks it realli does... but nc works so good... and its like when they come back it jus feels so good! because its in your hands after that... if your love is true.. everything will happen for a reason... but i started workin on my self.. relised were i stand in my life when i lost someone that was so important for me..

My ex always came back 5 times because of NC at first but once she was talking to me that meant she wanted me back. And I NEVER gave myself a chance to heal. Every break heart just as bad as the first. This recent break up (she broke up with me on 1/31/07)
    We our slowly e-mailing. But I put an end to that. Told her to leave me alone for ever. And I know that is killing her, but I will never let her do that to me again. ( And my post tells all) I'd rather hurt longer and meet someone who will treat me good then to go through that pain again. I still think about her all the time but I'm going to get healty this time.

Apr 6, 2007, 11:54 AM
    Yes I do understand that but she did that 5 times? That's horrible she's so imature. This is the first time for us... if it happens the second time I'm too strong now.. I can walk out of the next battle, and end the war..

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Low cold water pressure in 2 showers... Not back to back config however [ 8 Answers ]

My home is 16 years old, I've had it for 5 years. I am on a pump - with 70LBS high cutoff and 55lbs Low turn on. All copper - I have 2 Delta 1600 shower faucets - one tub spicket with shower diverter - one shower only. The tub/shower combo has allways had only a trickle of cold water and...

For the GUYS! This sums up most guys problems here. Another great e-mail from DD [ 21 Answers ]

This is an e-mail from David Deangelo. He is 1000% correct here. Guys - LEARN from this. It's long BUT almost EVERY guy here does this... ***QUESTION*** Hi Dave, I recently bought your ebook because I have met a Girl that I am really into and I must make it work With her. You are...

A guy, well 2 guys, well, maybe like 20 guys. [ 4 Answers ]

Um, well, I like a guy. He says I'm pretty which is really sweet. And I like him a lot. I am willing to do anything for him. I like a lot of other guys but I don't know them well. And I know the are just crushes. So I know the first guy, I'll call him bob. Well, I know I should be with bob. He...

2 periods back to back with large blood clots! [ 6 Answers ]

I have just stared yet another period after just ending one 5 days ago. I had major pain with the last one, I have never had that kind of pain before. Now with this period I just found an extremely large blood clot. Although it looked more like tissue then an actual bllod clot. What could this be...

Interlocking plate back to back feed [ 2 Answers ]

If I use a interlocking plate to backfeed my main(homelite 200amp)from my generator... from my garage... can I use the braker that is feeding the garage if I put it in the proper place to accommodate the interlocking plate? It's a 220 30 amp braker... so part of the question is... will the...

View more questions Search