Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    A to Z Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 3, 2013, 05:54 AM
    trouble shooting rheem electric heating uniits
    I have a rheem heat pump with 10kw backup heat when hp runs its OK but when bu has to run it will go through 1 or 2 cycles then stops and blows only cold air if I turn breakers of for a minuet it will do the same riun 2 x then cold. What should I look for next?
    Dennis

[email protected]
    EPMiller Posts: 624, Reputation: 37

Feb 3, 2013, 08:20 PM
    Is the backup heat breaker tripping? Is there voltage to the electric heater sequencers? Without knowing a good bit more about the equipment I can't be much help.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Rheem gas furnace trouble shooting codes? [ 0 Answers ]

Is there a manual of trouble shooting codes for Model# RGDG-15EARJR - THE FURNACE IS DOING A DOUBLE FLASH AND WON'T IGNITE I can be emailed at [email protected]

Rheem furnace trouble shooting guide [ 2 Answers ]

Burner comes on and then chuts off as soon as the fan comes on has anyone seen this before and what can I try

Rheem heat pump trouble shooting [ 1 Answers ]

Sometimes when the outside unit comes on it clicks and tries to go off but clicks right back on and the fan doesnot completley stop or tries to reset it self

Rheem trouble shooting [ 1 Answers ]

The out door unit of the heat pump makes a sound like it's scraping and a pounding or knocking noise and clicking noise sometimes

Rheem trouble shooting [ 1 Answers ]

The out door heat pump unit makes sounds like fan blade is scraping but it's not and a pounding noise like it is trying to shut off right back on

View more questions Search