Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jasoncooper1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 5, 2013, 05:00 AM
    Am I weak or do I have a problem?
    Im 15 and cannot support an older woman on my lap! Last summer I went to stay with my cousins and we went on tours together. There I met a lot of new people and started to hang out with this older girl, she is 19. On the bus she sat on my lap while playing truth and dare and my legs hurt like hell, my expression made her get off, she sat down again and it hurt. Later we talked about this and she sat down gently again and I was feeling as if I'll pass out. Is this normal? Im skinny 5ft 8 and weigh 62kg, she is 5ft 6 and weighs 58kg. Afterwards I have asked countless older women to sit on my lap and every time my legs go numb in 2 minutes and I beg them to get up. What can be the problem here? Any suggestions are welcome.
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Jan 5, 2013, 12:38 PM
    I am 70 yrs old, a widower, and have had some women in the past, sit on my lap. It really gets uncomfortable after a little. I don't think there is anything wrong with you. Why are you wanting older women to sit on your lap? You can't have a good time without that? I do wish you the best, and don't worry about it. Your skinny legs will not support the weight.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jan 5, 2013, 12:44 PM
    For now you are young and skinny but you probably going to grow more over the next few years. Is it a big deal you have female sitting in your lap? Shouldn't be.
    Chardel Posts: 93, Reputation: 13

Jan 5, 2013, 02:49 PM
    You are more than likely normal... you are only 15, you are 5'8" and as you say skinny, chances are your bones and muscles are still trying to catch up with the tremendous growing you have been doing in recent years. You might want to try some leg strengthening exercises, getting more mass on your legs should help support everything including the extra weight of another person... However, if you are really concerned about this go and talk to a doctor.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Weak flush [ 2 Answers ]

My toilet has a weak flush. Also it has too much water in the bowl. I adjusted the float and it fixed the water level (in the bowl) however the flush grew even weaker.

Older toilets -- weak swirl, weak flush [ 24 Answers ]

Hope someone can help. Our toilets are original to the house, 20-plus years old. When flushed, the swirl isn't strong enough to completely flush the bowl. The bowl does NOT overflow, but it has to be flushed multiple times. We have very hard water where we live, despite having a regularly...

Weak spark [ 3 Answers ]

Hi al again Had some trobble with my fuel p ump but sorted that out but now the car still won't start as there is a "week" spark from the leads. I got a second hand dizzy and replaced the cap and rotor. Also replaced plugs to no effect. Can anyone shed anylight on this? Kash

View more questions Search