Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    racfie001 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 3, 2013, 10:34 AM
    Where is the evaporator emissions sensor located on a 1998 chevy cavalier
    Where is the evaporator emissions sensor located on a 1998 Chevrolet cavalier?
    RickMN Posts: 244, Reputation: 52

Jan 5, 2013, 02:46 PM
    Fuel tank pressure sensor is either on the tank or in the tank depending on engine and model

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Help manual on a 1998 chevy cavalier [ 0 Answers ]

My ignition switch locked up, so changed out the ignition switch and cylider but when I go to start the car it only starts for a second then it shuts off? What might be the problem?

Chevy Cavalier 1998 acting up [ 4 Answers ]

Every time I accelerate my car hesitates to reach speed then accelerates normal... Same with when I am on the freeway. When I'm driving on the freeway and I want to accelerate faster it hesitates to go faster then, finally will let me. What is wrong with it!:mad:

1998 Chevy Cavalier ETS light on [ 3 Answers ]

We just purchased a 1998 Chevy Cavalier last week for my daughter, it has 65,000 miles. It has been driving fine, except today the ETS light went on, it was sluggish and then the car died.. the engine light went on, oil etc. She started it up again and parked it, but what would make this ETS...

1998 chevy cavalier air bag sensor? [ 1 Answers ]

My daughter has a 1998 cavalier we just bought used about a month ago, she a little problem last week the car was involved with some flooding in the interior. When it came back from the shop after some repairs I noticed the airbag sensor light on, I found the sensor under the front passenger rug...

Vss sensor 98 chevy cavalier [ 2 Answers ]

Can you help me? I have a 98 chevy cavalier, while driving my rpm's jump and Down 500 rpm at a time. I was told it was a vss sensor. I went to a parts store and They said the vehicle takes two sensors. I put in one, the other looks like a magnetic pick up. I can't find out where it fits. The...

View more questions Search