Which leads me into a more depressed state of mid
    I feel worthless
    I have NO ING CLUE WHAT TO DO
    OR WHY I FEEL LIKE THIS
    AND I ING HATE IT
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Aug 1, 2012, 04:05 AM
    You were a fat kid because your parents let you eat too much junk. Now you have lost FIFTY FIVE pounds. How did you do that? Somehow you are starting to be your own person. I just don't see 185 lbs as all that bad, even if you are short. I assume you are smart enough, the way you write. There is nothing wrong with being shy. The love of my life was shy. Insecure is different, and you can work on that, although I have to say I'm still insecure at 65. Yes it hampers my life but the way I see it, very few people are really 'secure' in themselves. A lot of people who act super confident are really just as insecure as the rest of us.
    Worry about meeting girls last. Meet PEOPLE. I know a guy who either took a class or volunteered every night of the week after work, and every day on the weekend. He was a bit shy, a bit awkward, a bit insecure - basically like a lot of people. Eventually he met a woman and they hit it off. When your life is full, you have a lot to talk about with someone. You don't have to talk about yourself until way far into the relationship. And if you run out of talk about what you are both doing or studying, you can talk about her.
    BethVader Posts: 92, Reputation: 9

Aug 3, 2012, 10:37 PM
    A LOT of hot girls are into chubby guys. I'm one of them.
    My fiancé is about 240lbs and I'm about 125lbs.
    We like having a big chest to snuggle up to.
    Just work on your social skills and you will find there
    Are a lot of willing fish in the sea. :)
    f010244 Posts: 33, Reputation: 3

Aug 4, 2012, 12:49 AM
    Girl get your head out of the sand, look around and notice that you are more lucky that many people around you.

You are smart and you are good at many things, you just aren't focused on them.
    You focus on negative!!

Not sure how your diet is now, but I used to weigh 190 pounds being 5'7", that was a lot.

Guess what, I stopped drinking pop and 25 pounds came off me in 2 months and I did not move my finger as far a exercising.

Then I got excited about this and changed what I was eating to fruit and vegetable only. Not everyone can do it, but it works.

Stop with negativity and change how you view yourself. Screw what other people say. Everyone called me fat before, some of my family saw me recently after 5 years (I lost about 50 pounds in the last 6 months) and I can tell you one thing... their jaws dropped and not one of them was laughing at me anymore. It was time for me to laugh at them, at their funny looking faces when I walked it. It was one of those priceless moments.

Guys never looked at me before, now they go out of their way to impress me.

You will get your turn as well, but first, take care of your health and get in shape. Do it for yourself, not for others, and it will be very rewarding in the long run.

Best of luck

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search