Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tessa0987 Posts: 31, Reputation: -3

Jun 3, 2012, 05:25 PM
    Worried about being too tall!
    Okay so I'm 5'2 and I weigh about 95-100 pounds and I'm 13 . I just don't want to be freakishly tall! I don't want to be taller then my boyfriend either ! Someone please tell me when I should stop growing in highth and what I might be . I need as much answers I can get! Thanks for who answers and helps!
    Chardel Posts: 93, Reputation: 13

Jun 3, 2012, 05:46 PM
    You are going to be as tall as you are going to be... that is about all I can say about that... Nevertheless, being 5'2" at thirteen isn't all that tall, you will probably only grow for another year or so, most girls stop around your age...you only seem freakishly tall because boys don't hit their major growth spurts until fifteen or sixteen so by the time you are halfway through high school everything will have equalized itself, no worries!
    My daughter is only 11 and is 5'6" so you are not that tall.

Jun 3, 2012, 06:26 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Chardel View Post
    You are going to be as tall as you are going to be... that is about all I can say about that...Nevertheless, being 5'2" at thirteen isn't all that tall, you will probably only grow for another year or so, most girls stop around your age...you only seem freakishly tall because boys don't hit their major growth spurts until fifteen or sixteen so by the time you are halfway through high school everything will have equalized itself, no worries!
    My daughter is only 11 and is 5'6" so you are not that tall.
    >> thank you so much . But my moms side is short and my dads is TALL . My oldest cousin is 6 something and all I hear from my family is "oh your going to be so pretty and tall just like her " . Is it true that when you started your period two years after you will be at your highth ?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 3, 2012, 06:57 PM
    First my largest concern is that you are so "under' weight. Do you have a eating disorder of some sort ? You may want to be checked with your doctor.

As for height, we can guess anything , but it is just a guess, you may be tall, you may not grow much more, there is no way to tell. And of course at 13 girls are often taller than 13 year old boys, boys start growing slightly latter.

Jun 3, 2012, 07:03 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr_Chuck View Post
    First my largest concern is that you are so "under' weight. Do you have a eating disorder of some sort ? You may want to be checked with your doctor.

As for height, we can guess anything , but it is just a guess, you may be tall, you may not grow much more, there is no way to tell. And of course at 13 girls are often taller than 13 year old boys, boys start growing slightly latter.
    No I eat like a pig honestly and my friends are the same size as me some over an most a little bit under its hard to gain weight though:P

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I'm 1m70cm tall.How tall am I in feet and inches? [ 3 Answers ]

I'm 23 and I'm 1m70 for 60kgs but I am the smallest among all the kids in my family.The youngest is 16 and she is 1m80 and 90kgs.Please help me I am trying to get a modelling agency and I need a little push up!!

Will I be tall? [ 4 Answers ]

I am 15 1/2 years old and I'm 5'11. My dad is 6' and my mom is 5'7" and my bother is 6'2". I play basketball, so I want to be pretty tall, around 6'4" or 6'5"... does anyone think I might get that tall?. my doctor said I'll be tall, but he didn't say really how tall.

How tall is tall enough? [ 5 Answers ]

What is the appropriate height for a 19 year old girl?:rolleyes:

Only 19! Only had sex once! Worried I'm pregnant? VERY WORRIED! [ 11 Answers ]

So I know there are a few other posts like this but I'm just nervous about my situation... about 4 weeks ago I had sex, he had a condom on and I'm on the pill (trinessa), not while he was inside be and before he came he had to take it off because it was rolling down. We were still fooling around...

View more questions Search