Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    BLASTINGMUSIC Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 11, 2012, 05:22 PM
    How do I win this guy over with the ropes...
    Hey guys, I'm in high school, and with that comes other girls, and baggage.

There's this guy that I really want, but of cores.. He wants to MOST "beautiful girl in the whole school that eveyone likes", I need help with how to win him over, she's not into him but I am.. I really like this guy-- I just need a couple tips on not looking to desperate, but showing him that I want him not to quickly..
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Mar 11, 2012, 05:27 PM
    I'm guessing you really don't want him in your life. L heard he's materialistic and very immature (and it sounds like he really is).
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 11, 2012, 05:29 PM
    This is the issue, too many high school guys are very immature. They think "looks" is all that is important, breast size seems to be what they think makes good quality girl friends.
    Honestly you don't want guys like this, They will never stay with you anyway.

Again, what about the guys that may not be as popular that may be good friends also
    indya Posts: 357, Reputation: 58

Mar 15, 2012, 09:24 PM
    Haven't you seen all those movies where average girl likes this cool guy who in turn lusts after high school hottie, and then when the average girl becomes a diva the same dude runs behind her wagging his tail! Well then what does our average-girl-turned-highschool-diva do? She realizes the guy doesn't like her, he's just after the looks and so she finally overcomes her crush and spurns his advances.

You really don't want to go after him, he's immature and disillusioned too, and he's definitely not good boyfriend material.
    VirtuousPlume Posts: 24, Reputation: 5

Mar 20, 2012, 06:46 AM
    I of course agree with the commenters before me, but I suspect you don't care about how mature you and him are. You want him. Well, there you have it, to win a shallow boy you need shallow ways. Seduce him. First become friends with him, try to organize outings together, show yourself to be very friendly, accepting and easygoing. He must feel funny and cool in your presence. Make sure he sees you have a chest and a bottom too. Hug his arm for a joke, put on tight fitting clothes and the like. If he likes you at least a little, he'll fall for you!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I help my best friends win over the guy of her dreams? [ 1 Answers ]

My best friends is head-over-heels for a guy she is too good for. I guess this is my opinion 'cause she is, well, my best friends. She was literally (no joke) on her knees begging me to tell him she had a crush on him. (if you read my previous post same chick my boyfriend loves like a sister) I did...

How do I make the guy I love change and win him back? [ 3 Answers ]

I've been 3 years with a guy and we broke up a couple of days ago.He used to be a very sweet guy but lately he turned into a selfish freak who wants things his way... or no way... I couldn't take it anymore and we broke up even if I love him very much and I can't seem to live without him... what...

How can I win a gairl who is in a relationship with another guy? [ 2 Answers ]

How can I win a girl who is in a relationship with another guy?

How can I win a gairl who is in a relationship with another guy? [ 1 Answers ]

How can I win a gairl who is in a relationship with another guy?

Win the guy over. ( I need this by the end of tonight!) [ 10 Answers ]

Hey Guys, Ok So I want to win this guy over at my school, So I kind of need little tips on how to flirt, what to wear (To look sexy) If you can answer this by tonight I will Love you forever and ever! Thanks!:D

View more questions Search