Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sayLEE Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 14, 2012, 05:16 AM
    Why doesn't this girl love me?
    Moved to its own question

I love a girl so much, but I don't know why she doesn't love me at all. I try to talk to her, and be near her, but she doesn't care for me.

Why?
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Mar 14, 2012, 06:41 AM
    I don't know how old you are, but just because you love someone with all your heart and soul, doesn't mean she will love you back the same way. Her feelings are her own, so since she doesn't share yours, leave her alone, regroup and accept that she doesn't love you, and heal, so you can move on, and find one who does.

You cannot control the feelings of others, only your own.
    indya Posts: 357, Reputation: 58

Mar 19, 2012, 03:26 AM
    It's not necessary that the one you love deeply will love you back too.

Just move on and leave her alone.
    VirtuousPlume Posts: 24, Reputation: 5

Mar 19, 2012, 06:08 PM
    If you show a girl you are readily available and affectionate, she will judge you objectively for your assets, like attractiveness and charm. Unless you excel in both, she will dismiss you, or worse, friend-zone you. The impression you need to convey is of someone strong and independent, even aloof. You like her, but you don't need her. You're cool, and she's nice, but she could be nicer. When she doesn't pay you attention overlook her. For example say hi to her one day, if she says hi nicely then smile to her, otherwise turn your attention away. If you can't picture what I'm talking about or it doesn't work, move on (but you may get tired first).

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Confused girl falls in love with another girl. What now? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, Lately, I've noticed that I felt attracted to another girl. I'm 16 and so is she. I know she is bisexual, and that she already had an girlfriend. I'm not gay, or bi, or straight. I'm confused. We are not close, but we have great chemistry. We see each other like once a week, and every time...

I love a girl, I found some one is also loving her. I haven't told my love to her, [ 5 Answers ]

I love a girl, I found some one is also loving her. I haven't told my love to her, but he does. One day I saw she scolding him, at that time I was happy. BUT TODAY I FOUND THAT the are talking something secretly, what should I do.

I love this girl but she is going out with someone else. [ 3 Answers ]

I love this girl in my class for four years and over that time we became really good friends. I asked her out and she said I was a really nice guy but she likes this other guy even though she acted like the liked me plenty of times now she is in a healthy relationship with this guy and I still...

I love this girl [ 4 Answers ]

I really really love this girl but I'm nervous when I see her and don't really talk to her in person but whenever I go to talk to her she has her best friend there with her twenty four seven and she full out hates me and she's mad because I don't talk to her in person but I can't when she's...

Girl ghost movie: a guy meets a beautiful girl and falls in love with her [ 1 Answers ]

He takes to her home and looks for her the next day, only to find out that she died years ago, he visits her tomb and finds something she was wearing when they met. PLEASE what is the name of the movie?

View more questions Search