Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sexybeasty Posts: 112, Reputation: 16

Feb 26, 2007, 06:25 AM
    Taking Mama for a drive
    My mother is an invalid and is difficult to load into the van when we transport her to a restaurant or the movies or to the doctor's office, etc. I am her loving duaghter and I enjoying taking her on outings, but as I weigh around fifty pounds less than her, I enlist the help of my husband, on Sundays, to get us where we need to go.

Yesterday, as my husband was putting Mom in the front seat, he stated when we were ready to be picked up from the movies and the restaurant, to give him a call and either he or my son would pick us up. My mother, at the thought of my son driving quickly blurted out, "Put me in the back seat, PUT ME IN THE BACK SEAT!!!" She was actually trying to step off the seat she was in, in front at the time. Apparently Mother had had enough or my son's "hotrodding", as he watches her once a week. Needless to say, my husband picked us up. Mama has ben terrorized by my Daniel's driving enough for one week.

I just thought it was sooo cute when Mom did this. I thought I would share it. She was laughing pretty hard about it, too, when she realized the intensityof her reaction.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Feb 28, 2007, 08:18 AM
    My daughters driving has the same effect on me too except there's no laughing on my part. Just gratitude we made it.
    magprob Posts: 1,877, Reputation: 300
    Ultra Member

Feb 28, 2007, 08:38 AM
    Buy Mama a stun gun. Every time he gets wild, ZAP!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Baby's mama [ 12 Answers ]

OK this is my problem my husband has a baby girl... the mother is not me duh but she woint let him see her and he has to pay child support... I understand that but doesn't by law she has to let him see his child?. she talk sh*h about him and wants the money but she won't keep up to her end of the...

Baby Mama [ 5 Answers ]

I am in love with this guy and we are soon going to be married. He has a child by another girl, which was in the picture before me! Now that they are over and we are together! She is pregnant by another guy! The thing is she is always calling him and they are always on the phone together! Subject...

Can she call me Mama? [ 2 Answers ]

My boyfriend has an 11 month old daughter. Her mother has not seen her since the day she was born and signed away her parental rights. We are now engeged and I believe I am pregnant by my ex. My boyfriend will be my child's "father" since my ex doesn't want anything to do with us. Is it okay for us...

Bahama mama [ 1 Answers ]

I love applebees bahama mama but the reciepe I found wasn't as good could someone please tell me all the ingrediets and measurements. :)

View more questions Search