Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    eversue Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 10, 2012, 01:53 PM
    Thermostat wiring
    Trying to install a Honeywell RTH3100c to replace BDP 34427DP107 and have encountered a problem with wire compatiblility. Old thermostat has W1 (white wire), W2 (blue wire) and C (black wire) connections. On the new thermostat, I have E, AUX, L , B , and C as choices for my connections. How do I wire this?
    Seann Posts: 32, Reputation: 1

Jan 13, 2012, 11:22 AM
    hi

need to check the W1 if its connected on the system or not
    if its connected on the system this stat will not work because then your system will be 3heat/1cool heatpup
    this stat can only support 2H/1C heatpump
    if W1 is not connected just tape off.
    C-C
    W2-Aux^E
    W1 - check on system and work accordingly as suggested above.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Goodman furnace guso50-2 thermostat wiring instructions for 2 wire thermostat [ 2 Answers ]

Looking to hook up a 2 wire heat only thermostat as the door with the weiring diagram is missing it's a goodman guso50-2?

Wiring codes from old Carrier thermostat to new Hunter thermostat [ 1 Answers ]

WIRING CODE HELP FOR THERMOSTAT I am in an office and have an old Carrier programmable thermostat which no longer works. I purchased a Hunter 44660 thermostat to replace. My problem is that the wiring codes on the previous thermostat do not match up the codes on the new thermostat. Codes and...

I have a hot water heating system , the thermostat uses 12/2 wiring what thermostat [ 5 Answers ]

I am looking for a new thermostat for my home heating. I have an oil burner that uses water in baseboards ( I believe hydronic) the current theromstat uses a 12/2 wire that goes to it. This wire has a black, white and nuetral. The current thermostat is very straight forward and these wires...

Wiring direction for a multi wiring system thermostat! [ 3 Answers ]

I have a 2 wire system (3 phase), need to connect multi wiring system thermostat! Need to know if, its correct to just use line#1, and the device already has a jumper?

View more questions Search