Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    4answers Posts: 200, Reputation: 35

Jan 2, 2012, 03:32 PM
    Height or lack of it has a direct affect on attraction.
    Women prefer taller men and seem to reject smaller men, smaller men are more likely to be left on the shelf.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 2, 2012, 03:48 PM
    Nope some women like tall men, some like short men, some like fat.

You have such a narrow out look. I hope you really don't believe all of this you are posting.
    circles102 Posts: 52, Reputation: 6

Jan 3, 2012, 01:26 AM
    There's some truth in what your both saying. Women are attracted to men who are "taller than them" but women are also attracted to personality just as much sometimes even more than just plain good looks
    geminichick Posts: 187, Reputation: 57

Jan 21, 2012, 03:43 AM
    Not necessarily. My dad was a bit shorter than my mother. They had a wonderful marriage. Some women don't pay heed to height, weight. They are looking for men with a great personality, who are loyal and fun to be with. Just be yourself.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Door height vs. ceiling height [ 2 Answers ]

Can I have doors of different heights within the same house? For example, Our ceiling height will be 9' throughout, but we will drop the height to 8' in the bathroom, pantry, and linen closet/bathroom hall. I would like to put 80" doors on the rooms with the lower ceiling. On the entry to the...

4 years lack of attraction [ 5 Answers ]

I've been dating my boyfriend for a little over 4 years now but things are just not working out. I'm in love with him, but he doesn't love me that way. We met through some friends and immediately hit it off. Our personalities although are not exactly alike we get along excellent! A few months after...

My husbands lack of attraction to me ? [ 36 Answers ]

My husband and I have been married for 8 years and together for 11 I'm 41, he's 50. Before being married the sex was out of this world and he would hold and cuddle afterwards and he always thought of me first (during sex). He was the first man that gave me an orgasm every time. He actually taught...

Direct vent gas fireplace chimney height [ 2 Answers ]

What is the rule or height of a chimney for a roof vented direct vent fireplace gas furnace?

Lack of money, lack of job, banging my head against a brick wall it seems. [ 8 Answers ]

OK, this has been going on for over 6 months now and I need for it to end... ive not done anything and neither has he, but I am finding it very hard to get a job, the last job I had six months ago was temp,they let me go after a month being there. I have been trying hard to get work, as of yet its...

View more questions Search