Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    analeighforbes Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jan 2, 2012, 01:09 PM
    How to fade semi-permanent hair dye
    I dyed my hair today(2/1/12) with l'oreal casting crème gloss in auburn and it turned out pretty different from the box, it's super dark and kind of purple, I was wondering if there are any good ways to make it fade faster since it says on the box that it lasts up to 28 washes?
    lovebug2011 Posts: 19, Reputation: 1

Jan 2, 2012, 01:39 PM
    Wash it more then u normal would and make sure its not a color care shampoo when you do!
    cherrybomber Posts: 8, Reputation: 0

Jan 8, 2012, 07:37 PM
    Wash your hair a lot! If you can bear it, wash your hair in dishwashing liquid (sunlight or something), it is harsh so it strips the colour out faster.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How can I remove/fade semi permanent hair colour? [ 5 Answers ]

Hi I have natural golden brown hair. I used garnier auburn mahogony semi permanent hair colour on it 2 days ago. It turned out way darker and it doesn't match my skin tone. I searched every beauty store close to me and can't find colour remover/stripper anywhere:( I bought vosene anti...

Tips to fade semi-permanent hair after 48 hours [ 2 Answers ]

Last Thursday I had my hair dyed at a salon and it came out black. My hair is naturally dirty blonde and I just wanted it a shade darker than my roots to even it all out. I really don't know what she did to make it so dark. I didn't think to try home remedies when I got home and went away for...

How can I fade out permanent hair dye?x [ 2 Answers ]

I used dark brown permanent hair dye on top of my reddish colour so that I can try to put blond on like I used to have but it came out too dark, any idea how I can fade it out back to my natural mousy brown colour? Or can I not?

Semi- permanent hair dye [ 1 Answers ]

Hi there, my names Tori and I'm from Newzealand. And I need some help with my hair colour. I've always had blonde highlights for 1-2 years, and awhile ago I decided to dye my hair Meduim brown.. It turned abit Red/orange and my friends called me period head (as a funny joke) lol.. I kept washing...

How soon can I dye hair after using semi permanent [ 3 Answers ]

Hi there, I have dyed my hair using a movida semi permanent home dying kit, colour chesnut brown. Im naturally dark brown with a few grey hairs. The colour has come out really even and its lovely and shiny but hasn't covered the grey hairs quite as well as I would have liked. How long would I have...

View more questions Search