Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kelllyyw Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 15, 2011, 01:42 PM
    I dyed my hair to dark! Please help
    I have natural dirty blonde hair, I got highlights and I loved the color. It started to grow out so I went to the hairdresser to bring it back to my natural color so I wouldn't have to keep on top of the highlights. They dyed my hair about two shades darker then my normal color. I heard that baking soda would help get the color out, but I don't know. What should I do?
    lovebug2011 Posts: 19, Reputation: 1

Dec 15, 2011, 01:58 PM
    The only way to fix it is to bleach it out baking soda won't work and color don't lift color go to a salon and get it fixed I'm a cosmetologist
    kelllyyw Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 15, 2011, 06:49 PM
    Thank you. Is bleaching my hair damaging?
    lovebug2011 Posts: 19, Reputation: 1

Dec 29, 2011, 12:51 PM
    It is if you do it too much so go to someone who knows what there doing you don't want to damage it more then you need to

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Well to start my natural hair color is dark brown.. but I dyed my hair black 6 mon [ 1 Answers ]

Well to start my natural hair color is dark brown.. but I dyed my hair black 6 months ago.. before that I had always dyed my hair light colors and had highlighted it couple times... I went to the salon yesterday and highlighted my hair.. hoping to change my hair color from really dark back to...

Hair dyed Too Dark [ 2 Answers ]

I was supposed to get base color/ light brown with highlights. Way too dark, how do I lighten or get it to fade - fast

Hair dyed too dark [ 1 Answers ]

Hi my dyed hair is too dark from the top of my ears downwards. If I put on say a temporary colour say Harmony would that lift it and will it damage the condition of my hair? Also, the grey bits although dyed are frizzy or wiry how can I get them to lay down and behave!

I dyed my hair too dark [ 3 Answers ]

Please help! I colored my hair too dark of a shade. The color is very uneven (the roots are light) and the rest is too black. I don't know what to do to lighten it. Thanks!

View more questions Search