Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    DoctorWho Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 20, 2011, 06:19 AM
    Name of movie about a kidnapped boy
    I'm looking for a film from years ago that was about a kid that was kidnapped and one the kidnappers was really kind to the boy that they had kidnapped and at the end in an identity parade, the boy picked out the wrong man on purpose because he was kind..

Does that ring a bell to anyone?
    edzmedz Posts: 180, Reputation: 12

Nov 22, 2011, 10:58 AM
    There is a similar movie called A Perfect World (1993)
    With Kevin Costner, but the ending is different. But check it out just in case. A Perfect World (1993) - IMDb

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

1980's hbo movie about a boy kidnapped on way to school [ 3 Answers ]

Early 80's HBO movie about a little boy kidnapped on way to school-think its NY area. He is finally found and ends up being in same neighborhood that he lived in

Movie about a kidnapped boy who is kept tied to a chair, kidnapper brings him a kitt [ 2 Answers ]

Movie about a kidnapped boy who is kept tied to a chair, kidnapper brings him a kitten to play with and he escapes but is caught. That's all I remember, only got to see the middle and then I had to change the channel an have been trying to figure out what the movie was since.

Kidnapped boy for 18 years movie of the 80's or 90's [ 3 Answers ]

Boy that is kidnapped as a baby while his mother was taking a shower, then he is raise by the lady that kidnapped him, the he discovers that his real mother is his teacher with who he doesn't get along that good, and who he thought that was his mother is about to die because she is sick.

80's movie about a boy kidnapped by another reality? [ 0 Answers ]

I saw this movie as a child and can only remember certain plot points: The boy is taken from his real family across the rail road tracks. When he returns his family and reality is different. The plot is basically this: There's a boy and his reality is stolen replaced and at last restored. A reality...

Trying to find the name of a movie where two dogs rescue a kidnapped boy [ 8 Answers ]

I think it is part of a three-movie series. I remember watching it when I was younger.. one of the dogs is a little golden terrier type dog. The family is a rich family, and the parents leave the son at home - he is listening to music when the kidnappers take him. They lock the maid in the closet...

View more questions Search