Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Devasted Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Oct 1, 2011, 06:49 AM
    Devastated mom
    I divorced when my sons were 12 and 15. My 15 yr old wanted to stay w/ his dad in home. I unfortunantly allowed this. This gave my vindictive ex the chance to turn him against me. I haven't seen or talked to him in 4 ears. I cry everyday. I'm sick over this. My other son can't even talk to him. He is 24 now. Bitter, moody and told my god daughter he hates me.My new hub never met him. My ex won't meet my hub either. The ex is still angry I left. He has never moved it and its been 9 years. I've tried everything to reconnect to my son.Phone calls, I send him gifts on his b-day, x-mas, I text him that I love him. No response at all. I've wrote letters. His father told him I left them. This is killing me. My hub says to try to get rid of the guilt. I never left him. I was always there. Always. I love my sons more than life. People tell me to forget him. How can you tell a mom that? HELP PLEASE!
    A hole in my heart... devastated
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 1, 2011, 11:52 AM
    What was life like for your sons when you and your ex were still married? Was there a lot of turmoil and fighting?

Were you the one to file for divorce?

By the way, I'm glad you've come to this site for some input. There are several very helpful experts and other members here who know what they are talking about.
    Devasted Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Oct 2, 2011, 11:45 AM
    We never fought or yelled. My ex was an extremely jealous person. I would panic if I were talking to the mail man and knew he was coming home.He would make the months toff the wall accusations. I was home 24/7 with my babies.He accused me of everyone including his brother... his cousin.. his friends. I was his possession. I filed for divorce. Could not live that way anymore. He couldn't believe I left and therefore instilled his anger into my son. Turning my son against me.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I'm devastated [ 17 Answers ]

Hi All, This is Rahul and I would like if anybody can show me a path to survive. I'm a S/W Engg, was working in India. On my first job I met this girl who was just like me, Extremely Extrovertic, fun loving,caring, helping others, sensitive and she was in a relation with some guy who used to...

Devastated [ 5 Answers ]

Been dating 5 yrs, engaged 2, have an almost 2 year old son. Im really trying to make this work. Trying everything I know to do. When we argue he says horrible things and threatens to take stuff away (car, money etc.) and has actually. He is going through a lot at work but it always seems to be...

We broke up and I am devastated [ 6 Answers ]

I've been dating a guy for 6 months. Last month he told me that I was the one and that he loved me. He also said he wanted to marry me. The only thing that was stopping him was his family. He called them and told them that I was not of their religion and they said that it was fine. However, when...

I am devastated .again [ 10 Answers ]

I have lots of previous posts about this one guy I have been dating. I thought everything was going great. We had began communicating much better, seeing each other more often, getting along great - I thought everything was OK and that he really liked and cared for me. Then my friend, who uses...

Why would this make me devastated? [ 2 Answers ]

I have been getting to know a lad for nearly a year now, and since around christmas I would say that it was slightly more serious, despite the fact we are not actually together! The other day we were talking about stuff, and he asked me the last time I had got in to anyone on a night out (jus...

View more questions Search