Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Abi2010 Posts: 8, Reputation: 0

Aug 12, 2011, 04:25 PM
    My first period
    I am 12 years old and am on my 2nd period. My mum and sister won't talk to me about it because they are easily embarissed. Can you give me any advice?
    georginaR Posts: 5, Reputation: 3

Aug 12, 2011, 04:51 PM
    Your obviously young to be going through this but puberty happens at different times for different girls,I think you should sit one of them down and have a talk because you need support and guidance through this awkward time,because you obviously want some one to talk to so force them into it.
    adviceishere Posts: 1,027, Reputation: 492
    Ultra Member

Aug 13, 2011, 01:07 AM

What advice are you looking for exactly? How to use pads or tampons? What a period actually is? Whichever the question, ask away :)
    Ultra Member

Aug 13, 2011, 01:20 AM

What advice are you looking for exactly? How to use pads or tampons? What a period actually is? Whichever the question, ask away :)
    Abi2010 Posts: 8, Reputation: 0

Sep 1, 2011, 03:28 PM
    I just need help on things like cramps, P.E lessons and whot not
    Ultra Member

Sep 3, 2011, 04:31 AM
    When I first started my period I will never forget the pain! I had them quite bad, the best pain relief is a nice hot water bottle rested on your lower tummy and some paracetmol. If you have your period during P.E don't hesitate to tell your teacher if they're a female and if it's a male teacher and your too emabarassed, tell your school nurse for a note to give to him. Don't be embarrassed though, your teachers are fully aware of young females and puberty :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I had unprotected sex 3 days before I started my period but my period came 7days earl [ 9 Answers ]

I had unprotected sex then 3 days later I started my period when I wasn't supposed to for about another week. Is it possible I could be pregnant?:confused:

I had a D&C March 25th, a regular period the next month. My May period was week late, [ 1 Answers ]

I had a D&C March 25th, a regular period the next month. My May period was week late, and my June period was only 3 days of light bleeding. I haven't had regualr periods since the birth of my first baby 4/6/09.. whom I breastfeed for 7 months. Anyway my question is I have been so nauseus and just...

View more questions Search