Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    oakhan Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 20, 2011, 02:55 AM
    My girlfriend is confused
    Me and my gl dated for almost three years and she always thought I was cheating her but never did. She would always fight and would real immature. I loved her a lot and still do , she was crazy about me too ( that was what she told me) everything was all right till I felt bad when she allowed onr of my friends to play with her hair. I got a little angry and asked how she could allow him to do that.
    Since then she was like its all over between me and you and has been really mean ever since. She sometimes wants to come back and sometimes is like I'm never going to comeback to this relationship. She has been messing with my mind for over three months now. Recently I asked for the last time and she was like "NO IM NOT COMING BACk!" so I decided to cut off all means of communication and stayed away and also asked her to forget me. She then caught me on fb and tried to chat and I was not in the mood, than she asked me if I could wait for her to come back to bangalore. She said she would think about the relationship again.
    I really am confused and don't really know what to do. I love her and will always. I have never cheated her o even thought o checked any other gl but her. Miss this gl way too much. I feel she is messing around with me but I keep falling for what she says.
    Need help!
    amicon Posts: 6,066, Reputation: 1911
    Uber Member

Jul 20, 2011, 05:37 AM

No contact on FB or anywhere else.

This is over ,don't allow her to mess with your head.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jul 20, 2011, 01:00 PM

I think you are right, you let her mess with your head when what you should be doing is enjoying life without her. She is the one that listens to her friends and thinks you are a cheater. So why do you believe she will change her mind when she gets back, after telling you more than a few times she will never come back? That's some real FALSE hope, and wishful thinking.

Have no more to do with this female, and her flaky ways. You can do better than this.
    asultani Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jul 29, 2011, 04:11 PM
    Hey , I personally think if she's playing with your head you got to stop and take a look at where you to are heading. If se kept assuming you were cheating on her an you never did it shows that she does care about you and her but then she's messing with your head. I think she's trying to do what she thinks you do to her to you. She wants to show you how it feels she's tryna have some fun. The best thing to do is if you really like her take her out to dinner one day and just talk about it. And if there isn't no awnswer and you don't see yourself happy with her then there is no point you wasting your time on someone who's just messing with your head shed run back to you and you would be mature and wiser than before you'd know what to do next
    88sunflower Posts: 1,207, Reputation: 462
    Ultra Member

Jul 29, 2011, 06:11 PM
    I would not waste another minute on her. I have learned that one doesn't trust you because they can't trust themselves. Of course this isn't true in all cases. But it almost sounds like maybe she is guilty of cheating and pointing all the blame on you. I am not saying she did but really the constant blaming but then she gets a little friendly with someone you know? Take her mind games and kick them to the curb with her. Its been long enough. Move on to NC and find a girl who is stable.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

GirlFriend Says she is confused [ 24 Answers ]

Hey, My girl and I have been together for 2 years now and just recently we had a huge fight. We were hanging out with her friends, which are mostly all guys, and she was flirting which appeared to me, anyway, I left. NOW, one of her friends (Brian) have has a huge crush on her and made a couple...

I'm confused about my girlfriend! [ 5 Answers ]

It seems these days she just pushes me away, wants a lot of space, always angry cause I say "stupid" things. Like I'll say something across the lines of like maybe "i dont know why you love me?" just to hear the reason why and she get so mad and ask me to leave or she'll talk to my later? The other...

Confused Girlfriend? What Should I Do? [ 13 Answers ]

Ok this is my situation. I have looked at many forums and read many of these q & a's but figured each person has a unique instance. I have been with my girlfriend now for 2 1/2 years. She recently told me she loves me but isn't in love with me. We are also no longer boyfriend girlfriend we are now...

Confused Girlfriend? Or is it done? [ 10 Answers ]

Ive been dating my girlfriend for around 10 months. We started arguing around the 9th month, she hated it and wuld cry. We both tried to stop, but argument was inevetable. She brokeup with me on the first day of December. I was heartbroke, ad I called her for the first week... I realised that...

Confused about ex-girlfriend [ 2 Answers ]

My partner and I split up after a 6 year relationship last October. We where due to get married in July 2007. But anyhow I haven't heard from her for about 8 months at all. I have just found out that she sent my brothers little girl a birthday card on the 28th August. My ex is her godmother from...

View more questions Search