Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    DaniCalifornia Posts: 655, Reputation: 152

Jul 5, 2011, 01:27 PM
    Surely I can't be pregnant?
    First of all, I'm 19, I'm on birth control, and have been for about 7 months.

I've been getting unfamiliar symptoms lately.

Nausea, fatigue, larger nipples, headaches, heartburn, and a slightly late period.

I keep thinking about the fact that there's still a very small chance of pregnancy even on the pill. Should I trot out for a test? Or stop being paranoid? What else could this be?

nh22 Posts: 12, Reputation: 2

Jul 20, 2011, 10:41 PM
    I would do a test. Birth control is effective but not all the time, there are a lot of times girls get pregnant on birth control. Missing on or even timing it different can get everything off. Then again you could be having pains like that before your period or getting off it that will cause those types of symptoms too. I would take a test to be reassured though.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jul 20, 2011, 10:45 PM

You should test using first morning urine. There is no form of birth control that is 100% effective. There are women on this site who used 3 forms of contraception and still got pregnant.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Surely this isn't logical behaviour? [ 5 Answers ]

Hi everyone, Am looking for opinions as this has me totally stumped. I met this guy about 3 weeks ago online, we went out after two days, and have since had another 2 great dates. I have stayed over at his house (although not slept with him) we kiss, hold hands get on well.. fab. Now we...

Surely white reviews? [ 0 Answers ]

I have an olive complection, and I really want fair skin. A friend recommended surely white body lightening lotion by diana stalder but I'm worried, will it cause rashes? Does it have negative long term results like skin aging? Would you recommend this product for me, or does it not? It would be...

Surely being rich is better than being poor. [ 11 Answers ]

"It is not what he has, nor even what he does, which directly expresses the worth of a man, but what he is." - Henri Frederic Amiel Please discuss in simple terms. How about the rich people lists ? How about all the successful people ? List what is :- "What he is!

Diana Stalder Surely White [ 36 Answers ]

I just ordered "Surely White" lightening and whitening cream. Will someone please share their experience with this cream. Im planning on using it to even my complexion.

Takes the biscuit surely? [ 2 Answers ]

In a blog posting over the weekend, singer Sheryl Crow unveiled her plan to help everyone combat global warming. It involves toilet paper. I'll let Sheryl tell it in her own words: "I have spent the better part of this tour trying to come up with easy ways for us all to become a part of the...

View more questions Search