Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mom2caj Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 8, 2007, 05:41 PM
    Trying to find a unicorn movie.
    Hey. I grew up in the 80's. I remember watching this unicorn movie. No, it's not "The Last Unicorn", I've already researched that. ;) It's about a young (almost baby) unicorn who is searching for something. Whenever danger comes along or he needs strength, he turns in to the magestic, beautiful white unicorn. After he fights, he turns back into the chubby cute little unicorn. Could someone one please tell me the title, where I can get it, or if they remember the movie also? :confused: I think I remember something about him crossing a desert... I'm not sure. :) I loved that movie and it's a shame I can't remember it. I would appreciate any help you can give me. :o
    Pinkwater Posts: 35, Reputation: 3

Feb 9, 2007, 01:45 PM
    There was a movie in the 80's called "Legend". It starred Tom Cruise. There was a white unicorn in that movie. From what you describe it doesn't sound like the same movie, but it wouldn't hurt to check it out and see.
    mom2caj Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 11, 2007, 08:33 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by mom2caj
    Hey. I grew up in the 80's. I remember watching this unicorn movie. No, it's not "The Last Unicorn", I've already researched that. ;) It's about a young (almost baby) unicorn who is searching for something. Whenever danger comes along or he needs strength, he turns in to the magestic, beautiful white unicorn. After he fights, he turns back into the chubby cute little unicorn. Could someone one please tell me the title, where I can get it, or if they remember the movie also? :confused: I think I remember something about him crossing a desert....I'm not sure. :) I loved that movie and it's a shame I can't remember it. I would appreciate any help you can give me. :o
    Thank you Pinkwater. I have the movie "Legend". It's an all time favorite. I was thinking more about the movie and it was a Pegasus, not a unicorn. It's been a long time ago. Thank you for your response.
    jdselby1024 Posts: 16, Reputation: 3

Feb 22, 2007, 11:20 AM
    Clah of the titans had pegasus in it
    airbats-goku Posts: 220, Reputation: 16

Feb 22, 2007, 07:35 PM
    If it was a cartoon movie try looking at anime websites. You may find your answer there
    Galaxy622 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 25, 2007, 01:33 PM
    Hey. I grew up in the 80's. I remember watching this unicorn movie. No, it's not "The Last Unicorn", I've already researched that. ;) It's about a young (almost baby) unicorn who is searching for something. Whenever danger comes along or he needs strength, he turns in to the magestic, beautiful white unicorn. After he fights, he turns back into the chubby cute little unicorn. Could someone one please tell me the title, where I can get it, or if they remember the movie also? :confused: I think I remember something about him crossing a desert....I'm not sure. :) I loved that movie and it's a shame I can't remember it. I would appreciate any help you can give me. :o

I've been searching for the same movie... it haunted me. But I have your answer... It's called Unico... Hope you find it ;)
    averybojangles Posts: 12, Reputation: 2

Mar 23, 2007, 10:00 PM
    Yup... the Adventures of Unico is the first movie and Unico and the Island of Magic is the second movie!
    They are GReat!!
    rinzei Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 8, 2007, 12:02 PM
    'Unico' love him too... here's a fan site Unico In The Island Of Magic

If you have bittorrent I found 3 movies to download here ;BoxTorrents
    1 is a pilot for TV (subbed in english) 2 & 3 are dubbed in english
    Don't have signup just browse

1 Unico Black Rain And White Feather
    2 Fantastic_Adventures_XviD
    3 Island_of_Magic_XviD
    Matt3046 Posts: 831, Reputation: 128

Apr 8, 2007, 12:12 PM
    The Internet Movie Database (IMDb)

Try this
    Roseboom65 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 8, 2007, 03:24 PM
    I also remember watching a similar movie. Could it be Unico?
    rinzei Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 8, 2007, 05:24 PM
    Yup roseboom65 unico island of magic was the second movie

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Old unicorn cartoon movie [ 15 Answers ]

I'm almost 17 years old. I remember watching a movie when I was somewhere between 3-6 years old about a unicorn and a gargoyle (?). The unicorn starts at a young age and progresses in age, if I remember correctly. It was very sad and lonely. I think maybe its horn broke at some point, but I'm...

Help me find the name of this movie [ 1 Answers ]

I guess it's a fantasy movie in the 80's, all I can remember is this blonde girl riding a horse and all of a sudden a bunch of scary warriors attack the girl and she falls off her horse.

Help me find this movie [ 1 Answers ]

I believe the movie plot centers around some stolen drugs/money hidden in the spare tire of a car. In one scene a man is tied up in his livingroom by some people looking for the stolen drugs/money. I also believe that the brother of the tied up man stole the drugs/money and the bad guys think he...

Trying to find name of movie [ 1 Answers ]

I saw an american movie a few years ago and can not remember the title. A group of friends get together once a week for dinner, ivite the most annoying guests, kill them and then bury them in the yard. Anyone know the name of this movie?

View more questions Search