Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JEKHELP Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 4, 2011, 02:15 PM
    Silent sewage pump check valve
    Can anyone recommend a high quality silent sewage pump check valve for a 2" pipe?
    shader Posts: 235, Reputation: 12

Jun 4, 2011, 02:34 PM
    Everyone's going to have their own preference, but I've had good luck with Pasco and Spears/U.S. Plastics silent check valves. I've heard Flo Control is also good, though I have never used them.
    massplumber2008 Posts: 12,832, Reputation: 1212
    Senior Plumbing Expert

Jun 4, 2011, 03:09 PM

Hi all...

Agree with Shader... the PASCO silencer check valve is a great choice for sump pumps! Click on this link for more info.:

Pasco - 29122 - 2" Sump Pump Check VALVE-SILENCER

See image below...

Mark
    Attached Images

JEKHELP Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 13, 2011, 10:27 AM
    I installed a PASCO silent check valve. Works great.. very quiet. Thank you for the recommendation.
    massplumber2008 Posts: 12,832, Reputation: 1212
    Senior Plumbing Expert

Jun 13, 2011, 02:16 PM

Awesome! Thanks for the update here!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Check valve installation on power-shower pump [ 0 Answers ]

I need to install a one way check-valve to my power shower pump because the pump is "shunting" when the valve is turned off. Should it be fitted on the input or output side please?there is a flow switch fitted to the output side already.

Water pump check valve [ 2 Answers ]

When I leave the cottage for a day or so, I will turn off the power to the pump. When I return and turn the power on, I have lost pressure, but still maintain prime in the pump. What's wrong?

Distance of check valve to pump in waste system [ 31 Answers ]

Just installed a bathroom and laundry room in the basement, that was already to an in-ground tank. I have a Rigid waste pump in the waste tank. The outlet pipe goes up about 6 feet then bends to a 45 where I have a check valve and shutoff valve. Pipe goes up at a 45 another two feet and then...

Check valve fix for well pump ? [ 1 Answers ]

I have a submersive pump well system and my check valve has gone bad. So my question is can I install a new check valve up by the bladder or do I have to pull the pump up and if that's the case then how hard a job is that to do

Septic pump check valve [ 1 Answers ]

My septic (effluent) pump runs about 5 times a day. This started about a week ago. I think it is my back-up valve. How do I remove and check valve? After I am finished how do I ensure that my pump is primed and working?

View more questions Search