Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    j8champa Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 9, 2009, 06:14 PM
    ETG testing
    I recently drank heavily on Thursday and Friday. I did not drink on Saturday, Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, and I had to take my ETG test on Wednesday at around 4:30 in the afternoon. Now will it show up as positive or do I have nothing to worry about. I have been taking my cranberry extract pills and drinking a lot of club soda along with multivitamins and some other vitamin supplements. I know club soda doesn't help I just like to drink it.
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Sep 9, 2009, 06:17 PM

You should be OK, ETG is only good for 80 hours, not that all accurate to start with either
    jeskosa Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Mar 19, 2011, 02:54 AM
    Please tell us if you passed.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

EtG testing [ 1 Answers ]

Does drinking lots of water, urinating often and taking vitamins help you pass an EtG test faster..

Alcohol testing EtG testing [ 4 Answers ]

I had a etg/alcohol test 10 days ago and had wine the evening prior? I have not heard back from the lab. Has anyone failed or passed with having alcohol in their system? Thank you. Really stressed and very stupid!!

DNA Testing [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I'm 42 yrs old, I want to know how I'd go about getting court ordered DNA testing done to force my supposed to be father to do the test so he won't botch the test and the truth can come out? He says he's not my dad, my mother says he is. He is married to my mothers sister and was when he...

Where do I get a testing job? [ 2 Answers ]

I live in Australia and I'm wondering does anyone know how to get a video game testing job here?

Dna testing [ 2 Answers ]

If I just found out that I might have a child, can I get a court ordered dna test and is there a time frame to get it done?

View more questions Search