Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Commandobject Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 16, 2011, 06:21 PM
    Weight Lose
    I have Cervical disc problem and I want to reduce my tummy, hip and thigh kindly help
    summer_girl Posts: 146, Reputation: 48

Mar 16, 2011, 06:52 PM
    Eat less. You'll be hungry sometimes, but it will work. Start by leaving a few bites on your plate, then move up to leaving a quarter of it behind. Just make a habit of eating less but keep up with your regular routine. Drink water or tea if you are feeling hunger pains between meals. Good luck. I hope this will help your disc problem.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Healthy weight? Or lose weight? [ 5 Answers ]

Hello, I would like to raise my fitness level and loose wieght around my stomach, and upper legs. Although my family and friends say losing wieght would be dangerous, but I think there just saying that. Im so confused, I see myself as overweight and my family sees me as fine. I hate being so self...

I'm 12 and I want to lose weight [ 7 Answers ]

Hi I'm going into grade 8 and I'm 5 feet tall an I weigh 150 pounds and I NEED HELP please I'm scared I might get diabetes so can you please help me lose weight!! And how long will it take to lose 50-60 pounds because this is just not a healthy weight at all

How to lose weight [ 1 Answers ]

I am an 18 year old, 5'4 girl, weight about 190 something. I already know I am overweight. But it's so hard to lose it. I don't know what to do. I want to lose weight but have ABSOLUTELY no clue how. PLEASE HELP...

How can I lose weight? [ 13 Answers ]

I have big muscles and I go to gym almost daily also I don't lost weight easily so what is the best method to lose weight and I am 20 years old my weight is 104 my hight is 183 So what can I do :mad:

I need to lose weight! [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I'm a 13 year old teen girl. I'm 5"6, and I weigh 161 pounds. Next week, my boyfriend and I are going to a huge water park, and I'm really embarrassed of my legs. Is my weight healthy for my age and height, and how do I lose weight, and how much?

View more questions Search