Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gold3509 Posts: 202, Reputation: 4

Jan 24, 2007, 08:36 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Shorty00
    Ya! i experienced that too!
    Shorty00 thanks for your respond to my question.. since you gotten good result. Are you saying people noticing your face or your body cause I got the bio- claire cream to use it on my body not my face cause I already achieve a complexion on my face that I am satisfy with I just had problem lighten my body.. so that's when I decided to gives this bio-claire a try...

Do you use bio-claire on your face and body? I also guess bio- claire work differently on different people cause bio- claire working very slow on me. But I am seeing some ligtening starting on me. I just don't like the dryness that accords..
    Waris Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 26, 2007, 12:30 PM
    I started a degree in Nutrtition last year, and discintly remember my lecturer telling me how taking vitamin tablets is NOT as affective as one might think when trying to get more vitamins into your body...

You may think you are taking these high doses of vitamin C (ei 500mg +) , but in reality very little of that is aborbed by the GI (gatro-intestine) tract, this is where all small 'food' molecules, vitamins, and water is aborbed by the lining of your guts.

Also I have reaseached about Glutathione (sorry if spelt wrong), if you look at what the experts say, they say that the body doesn't actually absorb much Glutathoine when taken in tablet/oral form...

Also when you are buying these tablets... you ARE being ripped off! Look for cost per 1mg when buying them... it seems like the places selling glutathione as 'whitening products' are selling them for extorsionant prices in comprasion to health food stores... RESEARCH RESEARCH RESEARCH people!!

As a consumer you must be VERY warrey of people selling products to you!!
    glitter Posts: 84, Reputation: 1

Jan 26, 2007, 02:00 PM
    Do bio claire cream and oil cause acne? Or make the skin oily? Can it be use on the face? My face is oily and it has blackheads so I don't want to make it more worst!

Please let me know!
    Thanks!
    lighterimust Posts: 26, Reputation: 1

Jan 26, 2007, 02:22 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by anisa
    Why? could you help here please? Did you try it before or know anything about it? I really apperciate your help:(

The usual complaints of users are they get pimples and they get fat, also tenderness and pains on the breast.
    Shorty00 Posts: 22, Reputation: 1

Jan 26, 2007, 04:06 PM
    Ive never head that about bioclair, I was using it and it didn't do anything to me.. It worked just fine. I donno why you are giving negative misconceptions about it.

Jan 26, 2007, 04:10 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by gold3509
    Shorty00 thanks for your respond to my question.. since you gotten good result. Are you saying people noticing your face or your body cause i got the bio- claire cream to use it on my body not my face cause i already achieve a complexion on my face that i am satisfy with i just had problem lighten my body.. so that's when i decided to gives this bio-claire a try...

Do you use bio-claire on your face and body? i also guess bio- claire work differently on different people cause bio- claire working very slow on me. but i am seeing some ligtening starting on me. i just don't like the dryness that accords..

I didn't see your post until now! Ya the other day, a guy friend of mine was like you look different, you look lighter lol.. ahaha I was like you.. I'm kind of sick styll lol but Ya I used the cream on my face and the lotion on my body and everythingg has worked out just fine for me. You said you were caramel or brown complextion earlier right , well I was darker than that Im probably a shade darker than you and I got results. Now all I need to know is if anyone knows how to maintain it? If I stop using it will I get darker? Now I need some experts

Jan 26, 2007, 06:40 PM
    Ive never head that about bioclair, i was using it and it didn't do anything to me.. It worked just fine. I donno why you are giving negative misconceptions about it.

The reply was for the sheep placenta cream, and besides bioclare isn't that effective anyway, it lightens for a while and stops then you become dark again even with continue usage which then suggest you have to move on to something much stronger than bioclare,. yes it's the bleaching industry scam and unfortunatelly that's the way it is... Right now I am experimenting on something else and When I am done I will let people in this forum knows and I usually give between 4-6 months on any product to draw conclusion.

Jan 27, 2007, 03:04 PM
    I didn't see ur post until now!. Ya the other day, a guy friend of mine was like you look different, u look lighter lol.. ahaha I was like ya.. I'm kinda sick styll lol but Ya i used the cream on my face and the lotion on my body and everythingg has worked out just fine for me. You said u were caramel or brown complextion earlier right , well i was darker than that Im prolly a shade darker than you and I got results. Now all i need to know is if anyone knows how to maintain it? If i stop using it will i get darker? now i need some experts
    Thanks shorty00 for your responds.. yeah bio claire is starting to work on.

Here my update on bio- claire earlier I mention that my skin has become very dry using bio-claire. Just today after taking a shower I notice that the entire arm where all the dryness was peel off and is lighter... the dry skin peel off and lighter smoother skin appear...

Jan 27, 2007, 03:37 PM
    Thanks shorty00 for your responds.. yeah bio claire is starting to work on.

here my update on bio- claire earlier i mention that my skin has become very dry using bio-claire. just today after taking a shower i notice that the entire arm where all the dryness was peel off and is lighter... the dry skin peel off and lighter smoother skin appear...
    So is peeling a good sign or bad sign? Just curious...

Jan 27, 2007, 07:46 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by lighterimust
    so is peeling a good sign or bad sign? just curious...
    It's a good sign... cause my skin is smooth now and lighter... bio-claire may affect everybody differently... it just dry up the top layer of my skin smoother and lighter skin is underneath

Jan 28, 2007, 06:06 AM
    Oh I stopped using it a week ago, because it made my skin darker and dryer, but I am using something else now, and I am giving it 2 weeks to see if it's real or not... but I'll keep you posted.
    jessica1 Posts: 53, Reputation: 1

Jan 28, 2007, 06:24 AM
    Hi gold3509 I have been wacthing your progress with the bi oil I am gald you have seen results. You said that the skin on your arm was very dry and when you took a shower it peeled of and reveled lighter skin.

Wow that's great now did the lightening just on your arm or is all over you body? Sorry for all the questions but I did the bi oil to but gave up because I didn't get much results but if you got the results in 4 weeks well I am willing to give it another try. Did use also use the bi oil soap? Thank you for your help:D :D :D

Jan 28, 2007, 09:35 AM
    it's a good sign...cause my skin is smooth now and lighter... bio-claire may affect everybody differently... it just dry up the top layer of my skin smoother and lighter skin is underneath
    Really? And I stopped using it... ahah I'm getting back on it again. It lightend my arms nicely. If you look at the back of your arm on the side of your palm that is usually lighter than the rest and now it's the same colour all round! Even my hands were lighter thsn my arms and I nevr put it on my arms and now my arms are a shade lighter than my hands. You and I remembered starting using it when you did goold3509! Keep me updated :)

Jan 28, 2007, 10:16 AM
    Really?! and i stopped using it... ahah im getting back on it again. it lightend my arms nicely. if u look at the back of ur arm on the side of your palm that is usually lighter than the rest and now its the same colour all round! Even my hands were lighter thsn my arms and i nevr put it on my arms and now my arms are a shade lighter than my hands. ya and i remembered starting using it when you did goold3509! keep me updated :)
    Yeah that's the same with me the back part of my arms always was lighter than the front side of my arms now they are becoming the same color all around... Shorty00 you mention using the bio-claire lotion on your body. If the lotion works better on the body I'm going to buy the lotion instead cause I been using the bio- claire cream in jar on my body maybe that's why it been taking longer to work on me.
    dark2lite Posts: 5, Reputation: 2

Jan 28, 2007, 05:55 PM
    HI
    Has anyone heard of or used G&G skin lightening cream, its made by the same company that makes bio claire except this cream has sunscreen and kojic acid, I want to switch from bio claire to this cream, anyone know anything about it!?

Jan 29, 2007, 05:43 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jessica1
    hi gold3509 i have been wacthing your progress with the bi oil i am gald you have seen results. you said that the skin on your arm was very dry and when you took a shower it peeled of and reveled lighter skin.

Wow thats great now did the lightening just on your arm or is all over you body? sorry for all the questions but i did the bi oil to but gave up because i didnt get much results but if you got the results in 4 weeks well i am willing to give it another try. did use also use the bi oil soap? thank you for your help:D :D :D
    I use both the oil and cream I mixed it together but shorty00 said she just used the lotion on her body without mixing it and got lighter. I just really notice my arms gotten lighter.. not my legs.. I want my legs and arms buttock lighter cause my face is lighter than my whole body right now... oh my chest is the same color as my face my chest is fine my stomach could use a lightening also... but since I'm seeing result on my arms I'm going to stick with bio- claire for a little while longer before I switch to something else... bio-claire working on me but very slow... this is the first time I got my arms to lighten up never could before. Cause I got my face to lighten up using hydroquinone I used it on my body it did nothing for my body hydroquinone refuse to lighten my body only worked on my face... I'm just glad bio-claire working on my arms...

Jan 29, 2007, 09:22 PM
    Ya it works just fine but I need infoto maintain the colour. And you know what's ironicc when we went back to the store after alll the searching they not have the imfamous bioclaire oil lol.. anyway if you look @ the bioclaire website G & G is made by the same company as bio claire I wonder if it is better.. it has sun screan in it.

Jan 30, 2007, 01:38 AM
    Hi gold3509 thanks for your answer. I am in two minds at the moment as I have already purchased alpha arbutin lightening cream which is suppose to be stronger than hydroquine. I am waiting delivery from eBay. I just want my face to macth my body. My skin on my fac is light but my rest of my body is so black. When I go out t a club I am so conscious as my face is light and then my back and arms is really black. I will keep you posted on progress if its s*** then I will bio claire oil again:) :)

Jan 30, 2007, 08:02 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by jessica1
    hi gold3509 thanks for your answer. iam in two minds at the moment as i have already purchased alpha arbutin lightening cream which is suppose to be stronger than hydroquine. i am waiting delivery from ebay. i just want my face to macth my body. my skin on my fac is light but my rest of my body is so black. when i go out t a club iam so conscious as my face is light and then my back and arms is really black. i will keep you posted on progress if its s*** then i will bio claire oil again:) :)
    Cool.. yeah let us know how that alpha arbutin works cause if it works better than hydroquinone I want to try that...

Jan 30, 2007, 11:38 AM
    OK than they lady said my delivery should latest end of the week. So I will give a couple weeks bye for now:) :) :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Skin lightening pills [ 3 Answers ]

I have a very uneven skin tone (by that I mean some parts are dark while others are light). I really want to lighten it up to an even tone, are skin lightening pills dangerous to use for this purpose? I'm a 20 year old black female. Are there any long term side effects?

Do Skin Lightening Pills work? [ 13 Answers ]

I'm currently using hydroquinone 10% and it's working fine but I was going to order some skin lightening pills so I can lighten a little faster. Before I get into those, I wanted to know has anyone had experience with skin lightening pills & what were your results. Thanks.

Skin Lightening Pills [ 4 Answers ]

What's up with skin lightening pills? Are they any good? How well do they work? And what are the best ones?

Skin Lightening Pills: Do they work and How Long does it take to show results? [ 25 Answers ]

Hello... Im Treyce, a Media Anchorperson and of Indian descent... I am looking for an effective skin whitening product to help me even out my dull skintone and give me a brighter/lighter and more radiant complexion. I recently (3 months exactly) been rigidly taking a particular brand's Whitening...

Skin Lightening Pills That Really Work [ 5 Answers ]

Hi I would like to know if there are any skin lightening pills that really work and were I could buy them :

View more questions Search