Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    withhope2010 Posts: 47, Reputation: 1

Dec 30, 2010, 08:32 AM
    OWN OPRAH NETWORK-boo hoo-not available Canada
    I live in Quebec Canada. I pay for Cable, but am hearing rumours that the "package" that I subscribe to/pay for, does not offer Oprah's OWN upcoming network. BOO HOO HOO. Does anyone know if we, here in Canada, will be able to somehow access it some other way... i.e. via the computer? I appreciate any information and suggestions.Thank you.
    tpr7stars Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 30, 2010, 04:51 PM
    OWN will be available in Canada starting Friday, January 7 on W Network and VIVA with two-hour blocks of programming. OWN will launch in Canada 24/7 on March 1.

See http://www.reuters.com/article/idUSTRE6B60BT20101207

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Who sing I got your back cause you're my boo cause you're my boo. [ 1 Answers ]

Who sing I got your back cause you're my boo cause you're my boo.I love you and I need you I can't see myself witout you can't picture my life without you.we got a chemistry no one can come between.I'll always love you never hurt you and that's on everything

Boo boo [ 3 Answers ]

A shy female college student falls for high school boy who cuts her grass. Goes on many dates before she breaks it off and moves on. Her uptight roommate does not support her relationship with said boy. The main girls roommate goes away for a period (possibly backpacking) and comes back a happier...

Does anyone know who sings I got your back cause you're my boo, cause you're my boo! [ 1 Answers ]

i got your back cause your my boo, cause your my boo! i love you and i need you, i can't see myself without you, can't picture my life without you, we got a chemistry, no one can come between, i'll always love you, never hurt you, thats on everything, i love you and i need you :confused:

Whoo hoo, I'm rich now! [ 24 Answers ]

I just got my paycheck, and that stimulus bill sure is kicking in. I got a whole $32 more in my bi-monthly paycheck than I did in the paycheck before. I hope I don't get crazy and spend it all in one place. What a crock. Elliot

Outstanding news! Whoo hoo! (If I may carry on for a moment) [ 6 Answers ]

Hello folks: Well, it looks like Im going to have to change my profile description. I am pleased to announce that today, in the mail, I actually received some good news! Andrew Cocke is now refrigeration certified , type I and type II! I took this test a year ago, and my employer...

View more questions Search