Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Dynakhan Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 26, 2010, 10:07 PM
    Im in 11th and hate my school life
    I'm in 11th and my school life sucks. I'm in India and seriously need to study but I can't just concentrate. I have changed my school(previous school also sucked).Its been three years, I have shifted to India. My x boyfriend is in same school and he speaks **** about me all the time. I hate him I don't know what to do. Moreover I'm a Facebook addict. I seriously need HELP !
    Tbbarrow Posts: 20, Reputation: 1

Dec 28, 2010, 06:28 AM
    Really the face book thing is something you will have to have the will power to be able to do. Now the ex boyfriend I wouldn't worry about. Because he is just doing it to tear you down. He wants to make you feel bad so then he knows he has power of you pretty much. What you should do when he starts talking about you is tell him how you feel so him who you really are. Even though he already knows who you are that's nothing holding you back from showing the real you. Just when he starts let how you feel come out.
    RadioActive697 Posts: 295, Reputation: 13

Dec 29, 2010, 12:01 AM

Well you could do things that make you happy. (safe things) For example painting is a good way to express your feelings, writing, singing, playing sports, or playing an instrument. The Facebook thing, what you could do is just do other things that will get your mind off it. (safe things) One good thing you could do get a tutor to help you or just take some time to ask your teacher for help that's why they are there. :) And don't worry about your ex boyfriend. Just enjoy yourself and have fun. (safe fun) lol
    SweetDee Posts: 534, Reputation: 51

Dec 30, 2010, 08:46 AM

Being in 11th grade is hard because it's a difficult age that you're at.

It's hard to study, I understand that... when you are so unhappy.

Do you have friends in your school? It's important to keep busy and connected with positive people. It will help with yourself esteem.

If you don't have friends is it possible to make new ones? How are you at making friends?

Try not to let your ex bother you. He sounds like an A**HOLE! He might even still like you if he's bothering so much to talk S*** so much about you lol. ;) I mean why botherrrr if you don't care, right? What a joke he is...

I understand the addiction to Facebook... My almost 18 year old daughter used to be addicted. I can have addiction to it too... The thing to do about your fb addiction is to be TOO BUSY to go on it. Also I hope you don't have a fb app on your cell. It makes it evennn harder to not check status updates!

My daughter said it took her a couple of weeks of busying herself with friends and extra cirruculars so she wouldn't go on. She even asked one of MY FRIENDS to go play tennis with her just to keep herself occupied... (cus I don't play AND she was desperate because all her friends were busy).

BE TOO BUSY FOR FACEBOOK. Sooner of later you'll break the habit. Allow yourself to go on once a week. It's like a diet... You have to train yourself.

Xoox Good luck xoxoxo :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I hate school [ 7 Answers ]

Well... I've started high school recently and to be honest I haven't made a very good start:confused: Ive had 2 head of year detentions an a lot of breaktime ones. I hate school and if I ask my mum to be homeschooled she might not take me seriously. I want to be homeschooled because 2 of my...

I hate my life [ 9 Answers ]

Hi, sorry for my old question I wasn't being so clear on how I feel... I just feel that my life is nothing but a big screw up. I feel ugly stupid and worthless these days... And that my life has really gone upside down And I have no good future... I just feel that no one wants me no one...

I hate my school [ 2 Answers ]

Well I just recently moved and ihate my school. Everyone is so gangster and I have no friends. I have one and that's at lunch. At my old school I had so many and I wasn't popular but I was well liked and I was always invited places there. Feel so shy here and I'm not at all. My dad says it takes...

View more questions Search