Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ejones211 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 13, 2010, 08:40 PM
    For 3 years I have been having a white discharge that is smelly.
    I have had 3 baby's back to back. My body had rest. With my first I started getting a discharge that was gooie or white with a bad smell. It comes and goes every other day. It hasn't stopped. I have been tested for everything and every test came back negative. I get tested a few times a year and during the time of the discharge. Nothing shows up in any of the test.
    rbilow Posts: 44, Reputation: 6

Dec 13, 2010, 10:29 PM
    Probably Leucorrhoea.
    An effective home remedy for leucorrhoea is lady's finger. A decoction of this vegetable is prepared by boiling of 100 grams of the fresh capsules, cut transversely, in half a litre of water
    For 20 minutes and then strained sweetened. This decoction, given in doses of two or three ounces frequently, is highly beneficial in all irritable conditions of genito-urinary organs including leucorrhoea.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Late period, mild cramping, white discharge, negative test, small dark discharge (1X) [ 8 Answers ]

No signs of pregnancy except for missed period... I think. I have a weird cycle; it moves all around the month. I only think it's late because I remember I had it during a big event. Took two tests Saturday and Monday. Chugged water before hand on the first. The second was late Saturday night...

Yellow-ish smelly discharge [ 5 Answers ]

For the past two months I have been having a yellowish discharge. It is very smelly to. I don't know what it is I don't know what to do. Im scared to contact my doctor because I'm afraid she will tell my mother about it please help me

Smelly discharge [ 1 Answers ]

I need to know what to use to clean my system as I have this smelly discharge and it irritates me, as I have to bath most of the time.

Smelly brownish discharge [ 1 Answers ]

Hello all. I not too long ago misscarried, now my periods are all messed up :( I get pregnancy signs, and waiting for my body to calm down. But now I'm getting a smelly brown discharge 2wks before my period, with a lot of abdominal pains, headaches and seriously bad mood swings? Has anybody...

Smelly discharge [ 2 Answers ]

I've been having this smelly yellow greenish discharge for about 5months now. I haven't been to the doctor at all because I don't have any health insurance. I was wondering could someone tell me what it is. And do I need to go to the doctor for it!

View more questions Search