Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    withhope2010 Posts: 47, Reputation: 1

Oct 15, 2010, 07:43 AM
    TREE SAP on NEW CAR!Any natural homemade recipes to remove them from hood?
    The hood of my new white car is covered with tree sap (it was parked under a tree for several days). Does anyone have any natural homemade "recipes" that I can use that will not remove or damage the paint/wax? Thanks!
    kitch428 Posts: 1,440, Reputation: 152
    Ultra Member

Oct 15, 2010, 08:43 AM

I use invisible glass, glass cleaner. It doesn't have ammonia, but I still re apply wax. Works great!
    jap8112 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Oct 20, 2010, 01:05 PM
    GOO remover works well. They sell it at most auto parts stores including walmart. It's a small yellow fluid in a black labeled bottle and also get yourself a plastic razor and spray goo on the sap then chip away with the plastic razor. If you left the sap on there for awhile, it might've adheared to the paint so be careful you don't chip the paint off with it

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Favorite Homemade Soup Recipes [ 25 Answers ]

Hi, All! Okay, we're all used to eating things that come packaged in cans. What are some recipes that you like to use for homemade soups, please? Also, what is the real function for using a soup bone? Thanks!

Homemade Veggie Dip Recipes [ 25 Answers ]

Hi, All! Hey! Do you have any? Please do share. Vegetable dips are expensive! I love vegetables and putting them into dips! But, the cost of the dip can be a real downer! I have no clue as to how to even begin making a dip! Thanks!

Homemade cat food recipes [ 50 Answers ]

I am going to be adopting a kitty soon. Since I am on a very limited income, I plan to make my own cat food. I was wondering if anyone had any recipes for homemade cat food that are reasonably priced and easy to make. Also, I need to be able to get all the ingredients at a grocery store, since I...

Tree sap removal [ 2 Answers ]

What's the best way to get rid of tree sap on the hood & windshield of a prius?

View more questions Search