Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    reba_15 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 5, 2010, 07:54 PM
    I don't know what to do...
    OK I like this guy but he is 14 he will be 15 next month. I just turned 18 September 4th. I like him and he likes me. I want to date him but everyone is telling me that I would get in trouble just for dating him. And they been telling him that so now he won't ask me out because he don't want to get me in trouble. I don't know what to do. I mean is it so bad that I just date him.. meaning no sex though because I know where to draw the line. Would it be bad if we did date and we kissed could I get in trouble for that? Anyone *** help Ive never liked a younger guy they have always been older then me how should I handle this? I want to go out with him but I don't want to get in trouble.
    sarasmom61809 Posts: 63, Reputation: 3

Sep 5, 2010, 08:31 PM

Uuuuuhhhmm.. I'd wait a few years
    aimee_tt Posts: 340, Reputation: 143

Sep 5, 2010, 08:56 PM

Have you asked his parents what they think?
    As long as his parents are OK with it then you won't get in trouble.

From a moral view. Wait a few years. He isn't old enough or mature enough to date you.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Sep 5, 2010, 09:01 PM

You can stay friends and wait 3 or 4 years and see if both of you still feel the same.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I have 3 year old son hi don't walk and don't talk [ 4 Answers ]

I have 3 years old son. He doesn’t walk and talk either. He can spell only AAAAA, BBBBB, and OOOOAAOOA. He can sit almost all day long with no problem, and can grab things near. I went to many different doctors (neurologist, psychologist, podiatrist, orthopedist. Muscle test, and still same answer:...

Emachine t2885 power button don't come on don't know where pw pins go [ 1 Answers ]

Emachine t2885 front panel came off and the power pins came out of the mb and I don't know the order the pw .sw .hdd. Go can some one help me

I don't want to father some other man's kid but I don't want to leave my girlfriend [ 24 Answers ]

Me and my girl have been dating for five weeks, and yesterday she found out that she is pregnant, I am 18 the father is 17 and she is 16, she can't have the kid, I can't be a father this soon I want to be one but just not now, she can't throw away her future, and the father no matter how bad this...

View more questions Search