Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lisa7 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 17, 2010, 03:30 AM
    My TV's screen button won't turn on?
    My TV is phillips LCD. It has this button when you click it the screen turns on. When I click this button, it either flashes or stays still for 3 or 4 seconds. Any help?
    FadedMaster Posts: 1,510, Reputation: 148
    Ultra Member

Jul 19, 2010, 07:30 AM
    Just to clarify, when you attempt to turn on your TV, the status light on the TV flashes? Or is the TV screen itself flashing?

Please provide a model number.

Do you know if this is still under warranty? If it is, contact Philips (http://www.support.philips.com/support/contact/contact_page.jsp;jsessionid=E9AF7865928E193309B856 22F964D95E.app106-drp1?userCountry=gb&userLanguage=en).

If it is not under warranty, they might be able to help you find a place for repair. If you have someone come to your home, expect around $100-150 USD for a diagnosis of what is wrong with the TV. I would expect between $70-130 USD for an in-store diagnosis.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Screen won't turn on. [ 2 Answers ]

Well have a huge problem which prevent me from playing any games. Well the problem is that, when I turn on my Pc(tower), the fan is working fine, but my Screen doesn't turn on. I use to hear this short beep sound when I turn on my PC but now it takes forever for it to make the sound. The only time...

I have a 61in. RCA Big Screen HDTV .When you press the power button will not turn on [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 61in. RCA Big Screen HDTV. It will not come on when you press the power button it just flashes three times.

Press sleep button and switch on/off button to be able to see login screen [ 1 Answers ]

Friend of mine has got problem with his new desktop (XP SP2) , when he starts the PC it boots normally till it reaches where it shows windows XP logo then the screen gets blank (i.e he can not see the login name for users). What he used to do: is press the sleep button on the keyboard, then...

View more questions Search