Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    enJOYingLIFE Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 21, 2010, 08:42 AM
    How can I meet him?
    I always go to church every Sunday and always see this guy - I refer to him as "church guy" when I'm telling stories to my friends. He always goes with a girl who seems to be his sister and an older woman, most probably their mom. I really want to meet him and know him, but it's really hard because we're in a church. It would be very easy if it's in a club or bar, but it's in a church! I sat once behind them and we exchanged smiles! What should I do?
    yazbob16 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jun 22, 2010, 12:09 PM

That's a tricky one...
    You could try to sit behind him again. Then time yourself so, just as he walks past you can bump into him, say 'Sorry', look him up and down smile, then you can either say 'hi' and get a convocation going, or just walk away with a smile on your face. :P
    Kitkat22 Posts: 6,302, Reputation: 1191
    Uber Member

Jun 22, 2010, 12:15 PM

If he's interested , he'll probably make the first move. Just takes some guys a while.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jun 23, 2010, 07:41 PM

Say hi, and introduce yourself. Yes in church! Just be friendly, you don't have to marry him next Sunday, do you?
    Uber Member

Jun 23, 2010, 07:43 PM

In Church would be nice!
    parisrose Posts: 61, Reputation: 28

Jun 27, 2010, 10:58 PM

Next time he looks at you just give a little smile.
    There must be events and fundraisers going on in the church, maybe ask him if he's attending any of them or something.
    positiveparent Posts: 1,136, Reputation: 291
    -

Jun 28, 2010, 02:39 AM

Smile its always an ice breaker, and yes even in church there's no rule that's says you can't smile at others in the congregation.

Failing this an end of the row seat if he's in front could come in handy as he walks by stick your foot out, hell trip over it and you can go to his rescue, and smile and say how sorry you were that you accidentally ( on purpose ) tripped him up, and he`ll "fall" for you all being well, providing he's not too badly injured. LOL Joke.!

Some times cupid does need a shove in the right direction.

I was once told alls fair in love and war, so...
    Uber Member

Jun 28, 2010, 10:20 AM

Just go up to him and say Hello.. I think you are the most handsome man I have ever seen in my life and kiss him... JUST KIDDING... Introduce yourself and
    Smile.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How can I meet up with her? [ 4 Answers ]

For almost a month so far, I've known this girl, and so far, we've become very close. Sadly, the thing is we haven't seen each other in person, and profile pictures do not help that. What I mean is that I have met and talked to this girl on Facebook and on the phone, both texting and calling. It's...

Should I meet her? [ 2 Answers ]

I use to work / live with this family for 18 months almost two years ago. We always had such a great relationship until the last couple of months we had a massive argument and tried to be civilized with each other, but there was no denying that serious damage was done with what was said. The day...

How do I meet him? [ 12 Answers ]

Hey I like this new guy kevin a little and he's like a huge hottie footballer. But he hangs out with a lot of girls that are skanks so I'm not sure how he will act. But I know he's abstinence until marriage and he's serious about it! I don't know how to befriend him because he's a senior I'm a...

My boyfriend does not want to meet me! [ 3 Answers ]

:( :mad: My boyfriend does not want to meet me! We live in different city,we don't meet each other for two weeks.I told him I miss him,I am free at weekend! But there is no response from him,he just told me then I can do some shopping or sleep at weekend.but he does not intend to meet me! He has...

Where did you meet. [ 11 Answers ]

Where did you meet your ex or current bf/gf or husband/wife? It can help others look in those places. Let's see where most couples are meeting. So where did you meet?

View more questions Search